| Twenty Two |

Waiting is a sign of true love and patience,

Anyone can say I Love You But Not Everyone can Wait and prove their love ♥️

___

Malhotra Mansion:

It was past Midnight, The Police Search team was on their mission to find Nandini, but there every attempt was getting failed.

That's when Manik's phone buzzed and seeing an unknown number first he avoided it. When The ACP spoke

ACP: Manik dear pick up the call, maybe it's from kidnappers..

Manik looked at him with his red eyes which were red due to anger or Pain. He again looked at his phone and picked up while gulping a Lump.

Manik:(on call meekly) Hello...

Caller: ______

Manik:(standing up with a jerk) Nandini....

Listening him Everyone got attentive and gathered near him..

Manik: Nandini, where are You Baby??? Bolo M...m Abhi... Abhi waha aata hu.. Bolo Baby...

And then what he heard took the land beneath his feet, the phone slipped out of his hand and he thumped down on the floor with a thud.. Everyone were Shocked seeing him but soon Manik stood up and ran out with Everyone shouting for his name but he zoomed out in a full speed...

(~ ̄³ ̄)~(~ ̄³ ̄)~
(。・//ε//・。)
꒰⑅ᵕ༚ᵕ꒱˖♡
^_________^^_________^

After 11 Months 25 days:

In a small house:

In a dark small room from a window the sunrays were the only source of light entering in. A figure was lying on the floor with eyes closed. As soon as the sunrays hit the person, he opened his eyes and stood up from the floor and moved to a table place there and picked up the frame placed on it and caressing it with a small smile and spoke in his hoarse voice..

Person::(caressing the pic) One More day passed. Without You. And see as i promised I am Smiling..  (Kissing the picture) I Love You Baby...

And then he kept the frame back at its place and moved towards the washroom To get ready for the Another Day of His Life WITHOUT HER.

WITHOUT HIS LIFE..

WITHOUT HIS BABY..

WITHOUT HIS SUNSHINE..

WITHOUT HIS LOVE OF LIFE...

WITHOUT HIS NANDINI....

Coming out of the washroom getting ready to go office He gelled up his hairs and Looked at the big frame hanging on the wall and spoke..

Manik: Bye Love. Take Care of yourself... I Love You ❤

And then he moved out of the small dark room which Completely represent his life.

Dark.

He.

The Manik Malhotra.

The Ultimate King.

The Billionaire.

Whose one click of fingers is enough to Bring the world on his feet...

The Same Manik Malhotra is living his life in a small dark room, where he owns the Biggest and luxurious Mansion..

But The Question Is WHY???

WHY???

Moving out of the small room he came out in a small living area, where he saw his three best friends sitting on the couches there. And as they saw him they smiled at which to which he passed them a Small smile which obviously didn't reached his eyes..

Cabir: Manik tu aa Gaya? Chal aaja Let's have breakfast. (Shouting) Girls breakfast aaj hi Lana h yaar. Jaldi aao....

Manik looked at them and saw the girls coming out from kitchen and passed a smile to him which he reciprocated back.

Mukti: Come na Bhai, aaj toh hum sabne aapka favourite banaya h..

Manik didn't spoke anything just went in kitchen and soon came back with a glass of water and a plate having a simple roti with a pickle in his hands and sat on the floor again. Seeing him a tear rolled down Girl's cheeks while The boys sighed helplessly.. They saw him eating the food as it is Too delicious to eat. Composing himself Abhi spoke.

Abhi: Ahhh guys Let's eat na what are we waiting for???

Dhruv: Haa and (sitting on floor) Hum sab bhi aise hi khate h Naa... Alu bring the food here only. We will eat with buddy... Haina Buddy..

Manik looked at him and passed a smile to him and Everyone sat on the floor only and start eating their breakfast While Their eyes were reflecting just Pain seeing Their Brother/Buddy/Best Friend like this and what was hurting them more was, they Were Unable to do Anything.

Soon enough Manik finished his so called breakfast and Bidding a soft bye moved out of the house.  And a tear finally fell out from Mukti's eyes which she Wiped instantly and spoke

Mukti: I Can't see him like this anymore.

Alia:(keeping hands on her shoulder) Mukti sambhalo Apne AAP Ko.. We have to be bis strength not Weakness..

Mukti: How Much More Alia?? How much more? It's like Bhai ki life me hum kabhi the hi nahi..?? As if His life was only Nandini...

Abhi: Mukti It's not like that Darling. You know naa...

Mukti: (cutting him) I Know Abhi. I Know. I Know That He Loves Her. But do he love only HER????  Why Can't he see US???

Saying this she ran out of the house followed By Alia and Navya. While the three boys sighed a helpless sigh.

______

To Be Continued..