| Eight|

She always believed in True Love
He didn't...
She loved fireflies,
He loved Stars..
She Promised to Shine For him,
He Promised to Light up her life..
They didn't knew that the distance between them bought them more closer,
And,
On A Perfect Day,
The Stars and Fireflies United,
To Create One of the most magical LoVe Story of Infinite Love.
Their Kind Of Love..

MaNan Love 💓

Source: Google

•••••••••••

Malhotra's Mansion:
Manik's Room:

It's been One hour passed that Manik too Nandini to his room and made her change her clothes. And it's been one hour that Nandini is just staring him with fear, love or many different emotions. Not a single word escaped out of her mouth since they entered. He didn't said anything but let her do whatever makes her fell peace. Although he is dying to listen her melodious voice which gives him peace. His heart was desiring for Her that beautiful smile that can lit her the whole world, that is more beautiful and shiny than the Stars or Fireflies. But Alas! Neither she was saying anything and then smiling is Far away...

He was sitting on the bed with the support of the headrest and she was laying keeping her head on his lap with holding his one hand near her hear getting peace and his other hand was busy caressing her hairs.. Both were just looking at each other.. Where still her eyes are blank and his, have many questions and the biggest thing disturbing him was, Was She there from past 3days, bcoz looking at her condition it was looking like She was There From long and then her silence which now was killing him. And finally after an HR which was like eternity he spoke in A hope to get some answer ..

Manik:(very lovingly) Bacha, You know You Can talk To me....

Nandini blinked her eyes and then digged her face in his stomach hiding herself and he sighed. But still Continued caressing his hairs... And after a minute or two she peeked out just like a 5 yr old kid and looked at him where he too looked at her and then finally He felt like he can breath normally as she spoke his name like a prayer...

Nandini: Mani.....

Manik:(smiled a lil) Yess Baby, Mani is here only...

Nandini:(tears formed in her eyes) Mani, i...i am .. scared...

Manik:(wiping her unshed tears) Scared of What Bacha????

Nandini: Am Scared of Myself... Mujhe darr lag raha h Mani... Today...today am feeling that Everyone were...ri...ght... Everyone... Bhai, Aryaman, Harshad, Mukti , Alia.. Everyone. M a Bad Luck Mani.... Wherever i...i am i just...just cause Pain....pain to Others... I ...i don't de...serve You...or Anyone's L..love.... I.....

She was stopped by him when he kept his fingers on her lips. When she said that she is scared of Herself, he felt like someone stabbed his heart coz he can really saw that fear in her eyes. But he let her speak, coz he wanted her to be out with whatever she was thinking, she spoke herself as Bad Luck, then he felt like punish all those coz of whom today she is thinking all this. But when she said that she don't deserve Him or Anyone's love That made him stop her. Coz He knows That he can't Listen anything like this... And then he spoke...She stood up from her lap and sat in front of him. He cupped her cheeks with his palms and wiped her tears and saw her looking at her with pain in her eyes.. And then he spoke...

Manik: Whenever you feels that You Are Scared of Yourself or you Are Hating Yourself, just look into My Eyes and you will get all your answers ..

Nandini looked into his eyes to saw only one thing and that Is Love. Pure Love for her. She could see her reflection in them. She could see the depth of his love in those brown choclatey eyes in which she wants to drown to never rise up.. Manik moved forward and kissed her forehead lovingly and then her eyes which she closed feeling his lips on her skin. Then one by one he kissed her both cheeks and sucked the tears which flowed and then he pecked her cute lil nose and finally brushing his lips with her soft petals lips He spoke...