| Ten |

In the world full of
Perfect gym bodies 🏋️

Be a fluffy panda
With a Cute Tummy. 🐼

•••••••••••

Manik's room :

Manik entered in his room and as soon as his gaze fell on the bed his lips broke into a beautiful smile. As he saw his Baby who was literally looking like a Baby sitting on the bed with messy hairs rubbing her both eyes cutely with her hands and frowns in her face. He smiled and moved towards her and sat beside her and taking her both hands in his to prevent her from rubbing her eyes he kissed her palms before speaking...

Manik: Good Afternoon Baby....

Nandini sleepily kept his head on his chest and spoke...

Nandini:(cutely) Afternoon nahi, morning karte h Mani, aapko inna bhi ni pata...

Manik:(chuckled) I know that my genius baby but it's already half past 12 so good Afternoon..

And kissed her head while Nandini realising his words jerked herself and looked at him and spoke..

Nandini: Hawww 12:30. Mani how can i sleep this much? And why didn't you woke me up? You should have wake me up naa Don't you know inna nahi sona chiye kisi ko... And ..and..

And he pecked her lips at which she closed her mouth..

Manik: And... Aap chup ho jao...

Nandini looked at him and then made a bad face..

Manik: Ok now stop making these faces and go freshn'up then we have to had breakfast too naa...

Nandini: Matlab aapne abhi tak nahi khaya khana???

Manik:(duh face) Without You?? What type of a question is this Baby??

Nandini:(glared) Aap na pagal ho.. You know na You have to take medicines too. Then also.. Aab hato M fresh hokar aati hu then we will eat..

Manik smilingly nodded his head and Nandini got out of the bed but as soon as she kept her feet on bed she stumbled and again sat on bed. Manik who saw this hold her shoulders and asked worriedly..

Manik: Nandini... What happen bacha?? Are you ok??

Nandini:(nodded) Jee M..ok..

Manik:(stern face) Nandini Tell me the truth Are You Sure You Ok? Coz it doesn't seems like....

Nandini: Mani m theek hu sachi... Wo bas i guess thoda weakness.......

Manik:(frowned) Weakness? Baby you feeling weak?? Shut! How can i forget ofcourse you must be feeling weak.. (made her lay down) You stay here m calling the doctor...

Nandini: Mani no doctor... M ok..

Manik:(glaring) Nandini m not asking you? M telling you now just stop making faces and let me call the doctor....

And then he called the doctor while she made faces getting his scoldings... After calling the doctor he picked her up and take her to the washroom and made her do brush till the time he fill the bath tub with warm water so that she feels better and after putting her in bath tub he moved out of the washroom and picked a dress for her. After sometime she was all ready in a cute baby pink frock while Manik combed her hairs lovingly and made her settle on the bed again.