| Twenty|

Tere Ishq ka har rang suhana,
Phir Wafa kya Bewafai Kya?
Tu h meri rooh ka thikana,
Phir saath kya judai Kya??

______

Morning:

Cool winds were blowing. The weather was looking pleasent. Birds were chirping and we're off to their work. Soft breeze's sound was audible to ears if someone listen to them calmly.

But suddenly The weather changed.. Soft breeze turned into wild storm suddenly. The clouds turned black. The Peaceful enviornment a while ago as if never existed this morning. This was indication of Some Unwanted Storm maybe, which was coming and Noone can stop it.

That's when A Brand New Lamborghini entered in the premises of Malhotra Mansion. The Car stopped, still the wind was blowing in high speed. The Back door from both the side of car opened and Two person stepped out from each side. The Wind started blowing in more higher speed. Suddenly Clouds roared and it started raining too. The Morning turned into Night. Both the men came and stood infront of the Main Gate of Malhotra Mansion. They both looked at each other and then At Their front before Entering Inside Malhotra Mansion...

Meanwhile in Malhotra Mansion,

Everyone except Manik who was out of town were sitting in the living area obvilious of the storm coming outside. They all were chit chatting normally after their breakfast when disturbed by a Manly voice..

Voice: Can We Also Join The Family Time??

Everyone looked at the Door and stood up with a smile on their faces except for Nandini who was frowning seeing new faces but nevertheless moved with everyone to the guys..

Yash:(hugging the guys) OMG What a pleasent Surprise bacho???

Guy 1: How are You Bade Papa???

Yash: Fit and fine..

Guy 2: And You Badi Maa???

Nyonika:(kissing his forehead) Main bhi ekdum badiya bacha. Aap dono kaise ho???

Guy 1: Hum bhi ekdum aache h Badi Maa..

Mukti: Mom let me also meet My brothers...

Mukti went and hugged both of them and everyone else also greeted them except for Nandini..

Guy 1:(looking at Nandini) And She Is....???

Nyonika:(side Hugging her) Nandini, Nandini Murthy soon to Be Malhotra. Manik's fiancee..

Guy 2:(looking at her) Oh toh ye h Nandini......

Guy 1 nudged him and he completed..

Guy 2: Bhabhiii... Jinhone humare Manik bhaiya ki dil churaya.. Manik Bhai ki Princess in short...

Everyone smiled while Nandini smiled a small smile still she felt a lil uncomfortable. When Guy 2 went forward and forwarding his hand spoke...

Guy 2: Hi Bhabhi am Nikhil urf Nick Malhotra... Manik Bhai ke Chachu Ka Beta..

Nandini smiled a small smile and Shaked hands with him and he kissed her knuckles making her frown When Cabir whispered to Abhi..