| Eleven |

I Like Me, a lil bit More,
When I Am With You...

❣️

•••••••••••

Manik's Room:

Manik again entered in his room after having the conversation with Cabruvbhi. Even he wasn't feeling good seeing them or talking with them like that. He know that it's not like they weren't worried for Nandini, infact they were hell worried for her And also they are guilty too for leaving her alone but again and again the thought that What If Something Bad would have Happened with Her? What if She would have taken some drastic step?? And this What if's weren't letting him to see the guilt in their eyes. He always expected that In his absence they will be the one who will take care of Everyone but here this time it's like they failed him. And now listening Doctor's words he was more angry on them coz if they would have been with her then today she would have been okay. But Alas! Whatever happened, it's has already happened.. Noone can change it and now he just wants to See His Love Smile and that too Real Smile...

So putting a Smile on his face he entered in his room to saw her sitting on the bed lost in her thoughts looking nowhere particularly just lost in deep Thoughts... He sighed and moved forward and got settled besde her breaking her trance with the movements. She looked at him for a second and then smiled. And this time he knew that this is not Her Real smile. But he didn't said anything and smiled back and spoke...

Manik: So... Bookh nahi laga??

Nandini:(nodded in no) Laga h naa... But aap ho ki gayab ho gye??? Kaha chale gye the??

Manik:(smiled) Aww My Baby... Sorry. But aab m aa gaya na so let's order food hmm...

Nandini cutely nodded her head and Manik smiled and was dialing the intercom when there was a knock on the door. Manik went and opened the door to gasp in surprise...

Nandini:(from back) Kon h Mani???

Persons: Hum h Bacha...

And pushing Manik aside the person at teh door entered making Nandini gasp in shock or surprise...

Nandini:(whispered) Cabir Bhai, Abhi Bhai, Dhruv..... Ye kya halat bana rakhi h aap teeno ne????

Cabir: Kon Cabir Dear??

Abhi: Yes Who Abhi My child??

Dhruv: And Who is this Dhruv Cute Girl??

Cabruvbhi: We Are The Jokers Doll... Helloooooo....

And looking at their appearance Nandini giggled and soon her giggles turned into laughter as they started making weird expression... Her laughter was echoing in the whole room making the atmosphere so pleasent. And this time they know that This Laughter is Real. Coz her eyes were Shining.. And they three smiled looking at her while Manik too smiled looking at his cute baby who is just like a child...

And then Abhi whistled and a servant in the next moment entered in the room holding a tray halting Nandini's Laughter. She looked at them and the servant who came and placed the tray on the side table and moved out after nodding at them. Even Manik was looking forward for their another step.. Then Cabir moves forward and took the tray and kept it on the bed infront of her and open the lids to saw tasty food placed there. And both Abhi and Dhruv too jumped on the bed like a bunny making Nandini giggle again and boys smiled. Then Cabir took a morsel and kept infront of her mouth asking her to eat. She looked at them one by one and then at the morsel and Making a face looked sideways telling her disliking.. The three pouts and Nandini looked at them from the corner of her eyes.. All this while Manik was standing leaning against the door with his hands crossed on his chest seeing everything like a silent spectator..