| Nineteen |

Jo mile use pyaar karo,
It's a Compromise 😌

Jise pyaar karo wo mil jaye,
It's a Success 👍

Lekin jo na mile ye jante hue bhi usi se pyaar karna ,
It's True Love ♥️

❣️

••••••••••

Malhotra Mansion:

Two days after engagement:
Manik's room:

Manik was gelling his hairs standing infront of the mirror all clad in his Formals to go to office. From mirror he saw His Baby sitting with a sad pout sitting on the edge of bed supported by her one hand and other hand busy in playing with her hairs. Manik smiled looking at his Cute baby looking more cuter with her Adorable face and once finished with his look he moved towards her and sat beside her to which she Ignored her with a "huh" sound making him chuckled. He wrapped his hands around her shoulder and pulling her towards himself spoke sweetly...

Manik: Baby inna sara gussa karoge toh you will become red monster by night...

Nandini looked at him with scrunched eyebrows and glared him at which he made an innocent face nodding his head...

Nandini:(angirly but cutely) Aap chup hi raho aapse toh maine baat karni hi nahi h... Huh..

And saying this she stood up and was about to move from there when Manik pulled her holding her hand and she directly landed on his laps and her waist securely while she made a bad face but still encircled her hands around his neck and kept her head on his shoulder and spoke...

Nandini: Mat Jao na Mani....

Manik:(sighed) Baby, I said na it's important agar nahi hota toh aapko lagta h kya ki Aapka Mani aapko kabhi chodkar jata bhi wo bhi for two days...?? Hmm??

Nandini nodded her head in No and kept her head on his shoulders sighing sadly while Manik kissed the top of her head..

So Basically the thing is that Manik have to go To Dubai due to some important Office work and meetings so he is going and he have a flight in three hours or so.. But Since the time His Baby have heard this news of him going she is Unusually sad Coz It's the first time that She is stopping him from going. Reason is unknown to herself even it's just that She is having some Strange that something Bad is Going to happen but she is not able to voice out her fears as she herself is calming her heart down saying That these feelings are just baseless.. Manik Though knew that There is something wrong with her but he also knows that Whatever it is she will soon share it out. Sitting in the same position Manik looked at his wristwatch and it's time that he should be leaving for the airport so he spoke caressing Her hairs..

Manik: Shona, I have to leave now it's time...

Nandini looked at him with sad face while he smiled and kissing her forehead spoke..

Manik: Listen, take Care of My Baby you know wo dikhti strong h but I know she will be sad just don't let a single tear escape out of her eyes okk... And Yeah Tell Her That I Love Her The Most and Nothing bad can happen untill she is with me, pray for me... Haina..?

Nandini cutely bobbed her head in yes and kissed his both cheeks and spoke caressing them...

Nandini:(cutely sniffing) Aap bhi Apni Baby ke Mani ka khyal rakhna and just don't let him stress up and always remind him that He Is Not Alone to work so jyada load lene ki jaroorat nahi h or haa unhe kehna ki Come Back Soon coz His Baby will be waiting..