~ prologue ~

"Manik what are you doing?? We are in office naa.."

"As if I care where ever we are??"

"Manik plz leave me naa"

"Nope. Never I won't leave you, not now not ever..."

"You love me so much"

"Only if words could tell you the depth Lilliput"

.

.

"Ek Romeo kam tha kya jo dusra bhi mil gya"

"Ek punch chalega ya dusra bhi maru??"

.

.

"Arrey, Lilliput, You can't always do this, I just asked One Kiss naa. We aren't in the office even."

"How shameless you are know Dracula Malhotra."

"Hmm, now when I have such an angel in front of me, then who cares baby??"

.

.

"How Shameless girl you are naa, still standing here, enough of you to destroy Manik's life I won't let it happen now."

"Just get out of His Life for god sake if you ever even for one second loved Him just leave him. This much is enough.."

.

.

"Nandini!!!!!!!!"

"Nandini where are you?? Baby plz pick up my call. Lilliput's Aiyappa plz keep my Baby safe plz..."

.

.

"Aiyappa i... I need him... I need My Mani... Plz, don't... don't snatch hi..m at least. plz, Aiyappa.."

.

"She was nothing, just a money-minded greedy girl, she doesn't deserve you..."

"Just Shut UP!!!! Don't, I repeat Don't Utter a Single Word about My Nandini otherwise I'll forget Who You Are To me??"

"Manik, she isn't saying anything wrong, intact when you will know na what she did, you too will Hate Her."

"Any reason, can't be bigger than My love for Her. And about what Reasons you are talking hmm? You just believed others' saying, did you ask her? No right. Then you don't have any Fucking right To Insult her. Understood?"

"Wow, what magic she did to you Manik, that The Manik Malhotra for whom his family always came first, today that same Manik Malhotra is Ignoring us for that Mere girl"...

"It's not any Magic what's speaking. It's, Her Love. But you know what? You won't understand, When you can't respect that girl coz of whom Cabir is still alive, coz of whom My parents are with Me, then guess what You Don't Deserve To Be Manik Malhotra's Family. And rahi baat Nandini ki, toh wo Meri h, and I'll get her back soon and this is Lilliput's Dracula Promise..."

.

.

.

~A