| Twenty Four |

____

Malhotra Mansion:

The whole Malhotra Mansion was decorated as a newly wedded bride. The Red and Golden Decorations, the beautiful lights decorations, the crazy hustle bustle was a scene that was noticed in Malhotra Mansion after a whole damm year. And besides this crazy preparations there was one more thing that was lost one year back, and today it came back.

SMILE..

The people in Malhotra Mansion were smiling, which was visible on their faces after a long one year..

Meanwhile,

A car parked infront of a place. From it Manik Came out and took out his Google's and looked at the board of the place..

Central Jail:

Manik looked at his watch and then at front when he saw The Constable guarding the gates opened the gate and the clouds roared the instant he saw a petite figure stepping out of the building and looking at her a tear finally managed to escaped out of his eyes as he whispered her name like a holy prayer.

"Nandini"...

(Imagine her hairs tied in a simple braid)

And a cold air touched her face as soon as he whispered her name and she looked in from to saw HIM, HER MAN, with nothing changed except for the fact that he had become a bit weak with grown up beard still looking devilishly Handsome.

Tears rolled down her eyes too as she saw him and stood rooted to her place.

"Manik"..

Her lips whispered his name as lovingly as they could....

And soon the rain start pouring softly, as if they wanted to witness This Love Mates Union.. Both Start walking towards each other with slow steps.

(Hear this out for the feel)

Bewajah tha safar
Tere bin humsafar
Lag raha hai tujhe dekh ke.

Both stood in fron of each other under the rain with tears flowing out of their eyes mixing with rain...

Zindagi ki tarah
Tu hai pehla kadam
Hai tujhi mein meri manzile..

Manik raised his shaking and trembling hands to touch her, feel her while she was just crying. ..

Bahut aayi gayi yaadein
Magar is baar tum hi aana
Iraadein fir se jaane ke
Nahi laana tum hi aana...

He cupped her face with his palms softly and feeling his touch She closed her eyes. More tears flowed from his eyes when he felt his skin contacting with hers after a long Year. He joined his forehead with her and closed his eyes too..