| Eighteen |

Engagement:
End Of The Whirlwind Romance

And

Beginning Of An Eternal Love Story
♥️

So....... Let's Begin Ours

•••••••••••

Location: Malhotra Mansion

The Hall Of Malhotra Mansion was turned into a beautiful place decorated with grey and Baby Pink Theme. Beautiful Colorful lights were making the Place more beautiful. Each corner of the hall was screaming Elegance and Beauty.

And Why Not???

Afterall It's The Engagement Of The Couple Who are madly and irrevocably In Love.

Manik and Nandini whose eyes Shows only One Emotion for each other and that is: LOVE. PURE LOVE.

Not many guests are invited only some closed ones. And Soon the Guests started arriving. Nyonika And Yash start receiving the guests. Dhruv and Abhi were taking care of Their Comfort. Girls are with Nandini making her ready for her Beautiful day. And Cabir was seen in a corner busy in his mobile...

Cabir:(frustrated voice) Ye sala Phone Bhi nahi pick kar raha....

Dhruv and Abhi approaches him and Abhi asked..

Abhi: Cabir, kya hua Laga Call???

Cabir:(nodding) Nahi yaar Don't know where the hell he is???

Dhruv: Buddy ko bhi koi or din nahi mila kya kahi jane ka???

Abhi: Nahi Yaar Dhruv m sure it must concern Very Important to him ki wo aaj ke din Delhi gaya h....

Cabir: Hmmm You are right Abhi but.......

They were talking when Nyo came from back and Spoke...

Nyo: Cabir, bacha go and bring Manu and Nandu...

Boys looked at each other and did some gesture to each other...

Well Basically The situation is: Today Is Manik And Nandini's Engagement. And here The To Be Groom The Manik Malhotra is Not at all in the Town. He has gones to Delhi for his some so called "Secret Work". And this is known only To his boys gang i.e. Cabruvbhi that He Is Not At Home. And it's their responsibility To not let anyone know That He Is Not At Home coz if Anyone especially got to know About His Disappearance then They Are gone. And Then they remembered his warning which he gave in morning..

Flashback:

Cabir: But yaar Manik, Tujhe aaj hi aisa kya kaam yaad aa gya???

Manik: Cabir.... Mere bhai kaha na maine Ki once I'll be back I'll tell you everything... Hmmm. Till then just remember that Noone and I Mean NOONE should know that M Not At Home... How you guys will manage that's upto you... Okk...

Abhi: Kya h yaar Manik puchenge toh na sab tere bare me. And especially Teri Baby... What will we answer???