Skippin' for a boy

i had to write another smut its is so fun but i promise a fluff is coming up😭  also there's gonna be some rough shit and slight humiliation
                        ______________
"This is the last time I do something like this again so enjoy," You said as you hurriedly shimmied off your panties. He just laughed at you. "Dal I'm serious, you'll fuck up my grades if you keep making me skip."

"I ain't making you do shit," He rolled his eyes and threw the cigarette out of his window. "And who gives a damn about school?"

"I do," You spat and threw the panties in his face. You knew your head would get chewed off if the teacher found out you used the "I got lady problems" excuse to go to suck dick in a DQ parking lot. "Here weirdo, do as you please."

Though he was beyond fuming with the attitude you had been giving, he just bit his tongue and laughed condescendingly. He knew just how to solve the attitude anyways.

"Yeah whatever, will you hurry up" He had already took his shirt off and had his dick out, stroking it.

"I'm about to suck your dick and I have teeth don't test me."

"You fucking wouldn't" He squinted his eyes at you. He knew a girl like you might just be petty enough to do it.

"I fucking would" You threw back at him. He gave that dangerous smirk and kept silent as you went down to his dick.

You sucked on the tip to tease him. He wasn't having none of that though and grabbed your head and pushed your mouth down on it making you gag and whine.

"Where's all that shit talking at now dollface?" He smirked as you took all of his inches. It felt you were swallowing it whole as he guided your head further.

He let you take control and you showed him where it was. You sucked making your head bob fast on his long cock. He smacked and gripped your ass.

"Fuck, suck it harder baby," He grunted. You you sucked in your cheeks and went further. Dally thought you would send him to heaven if you kept going. "Good girl, keep that hot little mouth on all my dick."

You went faster until he bucked his hips, making it go deep, and came in your mouth. You swallowed. "Shit" was all he could say. You sat up right with cum dripping out of your mouth and your mascara running in your tears.

"Dammit you messed up my makeup" You grumbled as you looked at yourself in the review mirror.

"Well I think you look beautiful just like that," You guess it was a horny compliment. "Now let's fix that attitude."

He got out and got in the back seat and you climbed back there. You sat on his lap and ensued a make out session. He went down to your pussy taking two fingers and slamming them into you.

"Ah!" You hugged him and dug your nails in his back. He hissed at the pain. He went faster making you grip harder.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum" You whimpered. He then took his fingers out.

"Lay down" He instructed. You laid on your back and spread your legs wide for him He lay on top of you and gave a powerful thrust into your pussy. He wanted see your beautiful face in this moment.

"Show daddy how well you take this fucking dick baby," He groaned into your ear as he fucked you mercilessly.

"Fuck I love you!" You shouted as you two kept eye contact.

"Say it again" He moaned as he pounded with all his might. Seeing his necklace on you made it better.

"I love you Dallas!" You called out again as he thrusted so deep he hit the g-spot. It sent you both over the edge. His dick was pushed out by the pressure of your squirt as he came in you and on the seat.

"Damn Y/n" He said as he caugh his breath. The car was so hot the windows were steamed up. You were sure the old couple that was sitting outside heard it all.
                     _____________

"I'll catch you later?" He asked as you got out.
You tried cleaning up as best as you could. Hopefully you could deal with the punishment tomorrow since it was lunch time.

"Yeah, you'll see me" You nodded and walked in the building and went to the cafeteria. Your friend, Anna, gave an intriguing look as you tried to hide your limp.

"What happened to you? you look like you ran a mile" She asked as she munched on her apple while trying not to mess up her lipstick.

"Oh um, I skipped class and did some shit ya know?" You lied and smiled to yourself.
____________________________
THIS WAS FUN AS HELL 😩‼️

~sushii 😛