Payback

this mf definitely would be a lil toxic and this was supposed to be smut but i figured we needed a nice smut break 😼
__________
"Woooo!" The crowd around you shouted you.
This was your biggest way of making Dally jealous. He wants to grab Sylvia's ass in front of everyone at a party? fine. Though the goal shifted into something else when you got tipsy

"Okay okay, who wants a little show?" You riled the crowd around the table again.

"Take off everything!" One man shouted.

"Lets see what you got under there!"

"Alrightttt," You stretched out. You started sliding your panties down but a strong hand pulled you off the table and dragged you away. You giggled madly and waved at everyone.

The door slammed and you pouted. "Why'd you do that?"

"Why'd I- are you fucking insane?!" Dally fumed. "Anybody could've just touched you and put their hands on you" He paced back and forth getting angrier.

"Why are you getting mad like you didn't bring this upon yourself" You got up in his face. "It's just payback" He could've blew his fuse but he took a internal deep breath.

"You call showing your vagina to dirty cowboys payback?" He grew a smirk on his face. He knew he could press on a bruise.

"And here I thought you were more respectable seeing as your the uh, preacher's daughter," He sneered.

"My father had nothing to do with this you dirtbag," You crossed your arms. He came up to you and put his arm on the wall making you back up and met with your eyes.

"Oh so I'm a dirtbag," He gave a sly smirk. You rolled your eyes.

"Yes a big sleazy dirty joke of a man that gets on my damn nerves," He didn't even seem slightly moved by your words. Though he was a little offended.

"You know you love this dirtbag," He grabbed your waist and kissed you.

"No I just absolutely loath you," You pulled away and said sarcastically. He shook his head and grabbed your ass.

"Quit being smart before I teach you a lesson" He threw back while kissing your neck. 

"Do it, I dare you," You whispered in his ear as he moved his hands all over your body. He lifted his head and gave a toothy smirk.

No words were said and instead he picked you up and threw you on the bed. "You wouldn't even be able to handle this."

"Stop stallin' and just admit your too scared," You squinted your eyes at him and smirked. "I bet you wouldn't even last long seeing me naked."

"Oh? you bet?" His eyes got dark. You nodded. He let you get up and you started taking off your clothes slowly. Dally laid back in amusement. You came back over and he went to touch you but you slapped his hand.

There was no way you were going to tease him and win so he took off his clothes as well. You side-eyed his boner.

"Cute, but it's not going to work," You scooted farther away. "So you can put it away."

"Not 'til you do the same"

"No you"

"No you"

"Well I'm not the one who kissed his ex so I deserve to win"

"I'm not the one who was showing her snatch for everybody in the bar to see"

"They didn't even see anything"

"Yeah well they almost did"

"And you almost fucked her"

"I did not, you just believe in anything anybody tells you"

"Oh jesus christ just admit you wanted to stick your dick in her"

"Maybe I fucking did"

"Oh? oh okay well I hope that goes good cause IM LEAVING!"

You put on your underwear. Dally put his pants back on and stared at you as you put on your clothes. "Where the hell will you go? you snuck out to be with me"

"I don't know, just shut the hell up"

"You can't fucking talk to me like that"

"Well I did? what are you going to do about it?" He stayed silent. Your friends told you over and over again that being with Dally wasn't going to go good.

Deep down, Dally wanted to tell you he was sorry and everything was going to be fine but his feelings just didn't come out that way.

You stopped and looked at him painfully and walked down the stairs. He slammed the door so hard the old wood at the bottom cracked.

He gave the small dresser next to him a swift kick with his foot. You were trying to keep it together as you walked down the street.

A busted up truck pulled up beside you. It was Tim Shepherd. "Hey Y/n, need a ride?"

"No, go away," You held your head up so you didn't cry. He rolled his eyes.

"You know you can't walk 'round here by your lonesome," You stopped and got in so he'd leave you alone. He noticed the look on your face. "What happened to you?"

He should have never asked because you broke down and started ugly crying.

"Ah shit, here," He handed you a napkin with grease spots on it. "I hate seeing broads cry."

You took it and tried to calm down so you could explain everything. After you were done there was only one thing he had to say.

"Typical Winston," He scoffed. "Well don't worry yourself over something like that, it's just what he does."

"Yeah," You sniffed and gave a sad chuckle.

"I mean, if you need something to make you feel better, you can come with me to the diner" This was bound to happen seeing as Tim liked you first. Yet, you didn't end up dating him.

"Sure, I need it."
____________________________
part two or nah 🤔 sorry if there are errors you know i'm blind 🙄 and vote if you'd like

~sushii 🪐☄️✨