Ferris wheel of love

idk why i like making these scenarios but they're so fun 😭 sorry if it's short its pretty late and i'm just starting on it 😭
__________

"Cmon let's go on there," You pointed to the big ferris wheel. He looked a little anxiously at you through his eyelashes but he wanted to touch you badly.

It started out as a joke as you walked around the fair, but the more you talked and secretly touched each other it got more serious. The line was pretty long though so you'd have to wait.

"Ohhh Johnny I can't wait any longer," You whined in his ear. He smiled and pressed his bangs on your forehead.

"Don't worry baby we're almost there" He was right because the line moved up and got on. You both were too horny to notice the extremely high height.

He eased closer to you and put his hand in your panties, slowly rubbing your wet clit. You covered your mouth so you didn't moan too loud.

"God your so wet," He whispered in your ear as plunged his fingers deep into you. You were still conscious that the people behind you could hear everything.

You took out his dick from his pants and spit in your hand to rub it. You felt he needed a little more motivation so you took your tits out your top and rubbed faster.

It was such a risky move since you weren't all the way to the top yet but it was nighttime so they wouldn't be able to see.

"Fuck," He hissed your touch. The faster you went the faster he went.

"Oh god," You moaned into the crook of his neck. You could feel your orgasam coming closer. His palm was pressing against your clit as he fingered you harder.

The pressure of your squirt pushed his fingers out and it soaked your panties.

"Lick them" He smirked. He put his fingers in your mouth and you sucked on them while keeping eye contact. This nice moment would've kept going if you didn't realize that you were getting closer to the ground.

"Oh shit!" You put your tits back in your top and Johnny shoved himself back into his pants quickly. Your skirt was soaked in the back.

"What am I going to do about my dress?" You sighed.

"Uh," He looked around. "Here take my jacket."

"Thanks honey," You said. You two got off and the couple behind you gave you weird glares.

"Hey! what's in this seat?" The operator asked. Johnny was stiff as a board. You looked around at the other people in the line. Run for it or answer?

You ran for it.
______________________________
YOU CANT TELL ME JOHNNY WOULDN'T BE THE FREAKIEST 😾 longer and better smut will come your way AND fluff too 😼