Craving you

i'm sorry i took a while on updating but you finna be a curtis sister 😍 (or adopted if you'd like)         
                             ___________

'Gotta see Y/n' was all he could think of as he walked down the street with a bag of beer in his hand. Ever since you and him started being friends with benefits, the tension was strong.

"What took you so long man?" Steve asked as he snatched the football back from Ponyboy. Before he could whine he spoke up.

"Stopped to see some people I know."

"I gotta whizz," He said as an excuse and walked in. You were sitting on the couch in shorts and a tank top. The more he looked at you the more he craved you.

"Hey Y/n," He leaned on the arm rest of the couch.

"Hi Two," You looked away from the TV and smiled at him. "Aren't you gonna go out there with the guys?"

"Uh, nah I didn't want to get sunburnt like I did last time," He lied. This was the only good time to talk to you (or fuck you). "So you going to the nightly double or what?"

"Maybe, if Darry let's me," You sighed. "And if there's any movie other than those corny beach movies, they ain't worth looking at."

"Yeah, but you know what is worth lookin' at?" He smiled.

"What?" You cocked your eyebrow up, a trait you picked up from being around him.

"My dick," He let out his famous laugh. You shook your head and smiled, pulling him on top of you.

"We haven't done anything in a while," You looked back at the door. They were still deep in a game and tumbling on the ground. "So how about I see how interesting it is then?"

It was risky but that's what you two were all about. He smirked and slid your shorts off quickly and you unzipped his pant the best you could and let him do the rest.

He moved your panties to the side and you spread your lips further apart to let him in. "Oh daddy" You groaned, arching your back from pleasure pushed his cock into your pussy.

"Fuck, say it again," He grabbed your waist for support and thrusted into your body onto him.

"Oh daddy" You moaned louder, giving him satisfaction as he thrusted harder. The feel of your walls tightening around his dick felt made him want more.

"I've been waiting to see that pretty face when I fuck you" He rubbed your cheek with his thumb as he pounded into your pussy harder.

"Mhm," You whimpered as he kept the pace going, chasing his high. He took his thumb and rubbed it on the sensitive part of your clit making you moan so loud it was alerting. "Fuck! right there!"

"You like that- oh," He moaned as he coated your walls with cum. He slowly pulled out, leaving a line of cum coming out of you.

Of course, nice moment like this don't last for long when your rushing so you had to quickly get dressed. Though you were sweating it could just be blamed on the heat. Thankfully Soda came in after looking for something to drink.

Two bit went out the door where everyone else was to avoid the awkwardness.

"Y/n, where's my coke that I put in the icebox?" Soda asked as he threw out stuff as he went.

"Why would I know?" You said more worried about if you even took your birth control this morning. "Look it the back or something."

"Nevermind found it" He said and flopped down on the couch... where you were just getting fucked.

"I wouldn't-" You stopped yourself from telling on yourself. He

"Hm?"

"Ah, nothing."
______________________________
taking attendance, say here 😼💪

~sushii 〰️💋〰️