Please me

now something fruity for the folks 😼 (warning: using of gods name in vein just in case i got some freaky religious people here)
                         __________

"Hey, look who it is" Tim teased, pointing to you walking in the house. Her eyes nearly popped out seeing you wear the skirt and leather jacket she let you borrow.

She had a huge crush on you after hanging out with you. You did too but was trying to keep it secret. Her, not so much.

"Whoa" She didn't even know she was talking out loud. You had did your makeup and everything. It was a big greaser party going on and you definitely weren't going to miss it. Even though you wouldn't stay long.

"Close your mouth, it's catching flies."

"Shut up asshole" She lightly punched him in the arm. This was their regular brother-sister banter on a good day. "I think my heart stopped for a minute."

She patted her chest and coughed. He rolled his eyes. "Bet Y/n would love to talk to you."

"Don't call-"

"Hey, Y/n over here," Tim called out to you, who was saying hey to everybody. You looked up and smiled as you walked their way. "You look real good."

"Thank you," You smiled and messed with your earring. You looked over at Angela and smiled. "Hey Angel."

"Hey," She gave a little wave with her hand and lit a cigarette. She sunk back, trying to hide how she was dying at how pretty you looked. "Didn't think you'd wear my skirt."

"Yeah when I left i put it on, my mom would kill me if she saw me in all this," You chuckled "Plus, I think the "Angela" look did me
some justice."

"Did your ass some justice too" She muttered, trying to get a look from behind. Tim side-eyed her and smiled.

"Has anybody told you, you have nice eyes?" Tim said, delicately putting his fingertips on your jaw and tilting your head to see better. You were NOT ready for that.

Your cheeks burned and you looked away. You couldn't take two Shepherds flirting with you. She felt like she lit on fire like a match seeing that. He was messing with her and it was working. "Ah- um excuse me I'm going to the bathroom."

"Alright" He smirked. As soon as you were out sight, she punched him in the arm, except way harder. He tried not to show how much that hurt.

"What the hell was all that "Has anybody told you, you have nice eyessss" huh?" She mocked him in a high pitched voice.

"Well someone had to do it," Tim took a sip of whatever was in his paper bag.

"What you tryna say?" She snatched whatever he had and eyed it. "I'm too pussy?"

"Seems to me you can't" He shrugged. He must really didn't have anything to do that night if he was trying to be a secret matchmaker.

"Mhm," Was all she said as you came back.

"LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED!" Some guy yelled. The loud music started to play and everybody started doing there own thing. She shoved the alcohol back in his hand.