After date night

hey yall, i missed you all so say it back 😸 sorry if there are errors i be typing fast 😭
_____________

It was hot and sticky in the truck, the peeling leather seat scratched at the bottom of your legs as you shifted to open the door but you couldn't feel it since you were wearing your boyfriends jeans. They were like low rise jeans on you.

"Wait a minute," He put his hand on your shoulder and you thought you would pass out. "Tell me the truth, you didn't like the date."

"No it was alright" You fiddled with the string on your skirt. He looked at your thighs for a moment trying not to stare. "Something new I guess."

"Then what is it? you've been really tense all night" He bit his lip waiting for your answer. Soda had took you to the rodeo since you said you hadn't been before. It was different at the very least.

"It's just I'm kind of scared of horses and stuff like that" You unclenched your purse that you had been gripping onto.

He smiled that stunning movie star smile at you. "Don't worry, they won't get you, at least not when I'm around."

"What are you, Superman?" You chuckled.

"I'm telling you, I've been getting random surges of strength, I could pick up a whole car babe" He flexed his muscles. You laughed at him and held onto the handle.

"I gotta go though, my brother won't be too happy if he finds us out here" You pointed to the door.

"Maybe a goodnight kiss?" He pointed to his cheek. You kissed him on the cheek, leaving a stain of your lip gloss on it.

You leaned back and smiled. He had a goofy look on him as if he was loopy in love. "Maybe another?"

"Fine," You giggled and went in for him but he grabbed your chin and pressed his soft lips against yours. The kiss got deeper as you put your hand on his thigh. You didn't want to leave just yet because it felt so good. Warmth surrounded you but in a better way.

His tongue slid against yours as let go of your chin and placed his hands on your waist. Eventually he slid his hands up your shirt and unclasped your bra. You slid it off your arms and let him grab your boob.

The car got more humid as you touched each other's bodies. He snaked his hand into your pants and panties. He pressed his two fingers against it and rubbed it in circles slowly.

He broke apart the kiss and put his forehead against yours as he rubbed harder. You let out a small moan and he smiled.

"Yeah?" He responded to the moan. Outside the car, your brother was wondering where you were.

"Buck, where the hell could she be?" Dally grunted as he threw back a shot.

"Wouldn't have a clue," He sighed as he cleaned a glass. "Her fast ass is probably messing around."

"Watch your fucking mouth man."

"Tell me if your not uncomfortable okay?" Soda said. You nodded. You two had your pants at your ankles and were taking that kiss further.

"Tell me if your uncomfortable okay?" He said. You nodded, giving him the "okay" to put it in.

He put it in and laid on top of you, not putting all his weight on you. You opened your legs wider and he slowly but hardly thrusted into you.

"Oh my god," You tilted your head back on the seat and gripped onto the edge of the seat.

"What the fuck?" Dally whispered as he came out the door and saw his friends truck in the dirt. The truck was moving back and forth and the windows were all steamed up.

It didn't take a scientist to figure it out. Whoever it was he was going to beat the shit out of them. He walked up to the driver side and opened the door. It was even worse than he could put together.

You were fucking his least liked friend, Soda.

You quickly pulled up your pants and so did he. Soda was scared for his life. "Now Dal, I can explain."

"Explain what? why your knee deep in my sister?" He said getting a bit too protective.

"Look we've been a thing for over 4 months now," He said confidentially. "And if you don't like that, then you can take a swing right at my jaw if you'd like."

"Babe-"

"No Y/n, let your big and bad boyfriend get what's coming to him," He started winding up a punch and Soda braced himself but the fear in your eyes told him it'd be best to stop. "Look pretty boy,"

"I guess y'all can date, but you break her heart and I'm gonna stomp your ass in this dirt" He grabbed his collar and released it. You let go of the breath you had been holding and put your hand on top of his.

"Maybe next time we take this to a make-out spot hm?"

"Sure, as long as I don't have to get stomped into the dirt for it."

______________________________
I started this in first period so YAY ME anyways what should i do next? 😩

~sushii 👩🏾‍⚖️