Publicly loving me

a fluff maybe??
                _______________

"Jesus christ did they kick you in the face?" You asked as you stopped to hold his face in your hands.

"That guy was a big fucking guy Y/n" He pushed his hair back in frustration.

"Well you didn't have to fight him for me" You said softly. Some guy grabbed your ass at the diner and it set Steve off.

"Yes I did," He said sternly. "I couldn't just let him touch you like that."

"I know I know," You sighed. He wiped his bloody nose and kissed you. You kissed him back wrapping your arms around him. He picked you up and wrapped your legs around him.

"You wanna try something out?" He smirked. Well he must've been fine if he gave that horny smirk.

"What?" You smiled.

"Let me fuck you in the park right now" We'll you certainly wasn't expecting that.

"Are you crazy? what if we get caught?" You made him put you down.

"Don't worry about that, we can just walk away," He said as he kissed your neck. "And I need something to fill my appetite since I didn't finish that food."

"Fine," You sighed and checked to make sure no one was around. "But if we get caught, no more snatch for you."

"You know you can't go long without me baby," He said as he looked down at you. You rolled your eyes and kissed him again (partly because you wanted him to get over with it).

He pulled down his pants and underwear making his boner bounce out and you got down on your knees. You took your tongue and licked up it messily and put it in your mouth.

While sucking it you unbuttoned your shirt to expose the tops of your breast. Seeing your tits made him want to cum right then.

You took it out of your mouth and put your hands around it, twisting them up and down his dick. That was enough to make him cum loads. Fuck Y/n!" He hissed.

Before he could though, you turned around so he could put it in. He slowly slid it in and grabbed onto your ass so he could go harder.

His cock was too much for you to handle as he went deeper into you. You grabbed the handles next to you as he went faster and deeper. The sound of skin slapping together and moaning could be heard pretty far.

"Harder" You whimpered out as you gripped onto the bars harder.

"As you please baby" He smirked and started pounding into you so hard your knees were bending.

"Ah!" You moaned as he reached his hands up to your tits and grabbed them hard.

"I want to see your pretty face when you moan," He said, pulling out and giving you time to sit on the sandy step. He rammed it back in at the same pace and grabbed your chin. "Say my name beautiful."

"Ah- Steve" You managed out between your other moans. He let go of your chin and you grabbed his hand, intertwining your fingers with his. He hit deeper making your walls tighten around his thick dick. You threw your head back and lifted your legs further as you came.

The feeling was beyond heavenly. "Oh god I'm going to cum," He groaned as his thrusts got sloppier. He pulled came so much in you it was spilling out. "Shit, sorry babe."

"You better be lucky I love you," You huffed out. You both started putting back on your clothes . You heard a crunch of leaves in the distance "What was that."

A flashlight turned on and it was a ranger. Oh shit. "Hey what are you kids doing over there?"You looked at each other and bolted off into the street all the way to your house.

You climbed into your window since you snuck out and faced him. "See ya later lover boy," You kissed him on the cheek, leaving a print of your lipstick.
________________________________
damn nvm it was smut 💀

~sushii 😾