Playtime

not my book hitting 4k, i thank all of you for reading and putting this book in your lists like it's such an honor 😭 another idea from two-bitspussy , they always come in a clutch ☹️, BEWARE: i'm trying sum i've never written in smut so if you don't like it then sorry 😭
                             _________

"Babe," He said as you finished wiping off your mascara with a makeup wipe and came out the bathroom laying down next to him. "I think we should try something new tonight."

"Like?" You responded as you snuggled up to him.

"Maybe, try a few toys and what not," He muttered fast. You couldn't have been happier that he finally said that. He asked what you had and you listed several things from your closet that made his jaw drop. His face got red and he got flustered as he watched you get up and rummage in your closet until you got a shoebox out. You opened it and took a silicone dildo out, handing it to him. He studied it like a caveman who just discovered fire and wiggled it around a bit.

Two-bit being Two-bit, he couldn't stay flustered for a long time, He waved it around like a helicopter and busted out laughing at it. "I think mines looks better."

You smacked your lips and rolled your eyes. You were interested on how he'd go about this without making ten thousand jokes.

He tapped it on his chin like he was thinking which almost made you snort a laugh. "First things first, take all that off doll."

You did in a hurry to see what he'd do next. You sat on the bed and covered up with the blanket, he did the same and pulled you in to kiss you. It was sloppy with lots of tongue, his hand ran up your back making you shiver and he grabbed a handful of hair so he could be in control. "Lay on your back."

You did and he got up, standing at the edge of the bed and turning you around so your legs hung off the bed. He stuck the tip of the dildo in your pussy, toying with it a bit. "You want the real thing?"

"Oh yes," You moaned as he slid it further in you to tease you. He just kept going as you whimpered and squirmed around. He started to give into you as he watched you. Finally he took it out, threw it on the floor, and slid his throbbing cock in you eagerly to feel you on him. He bucked his hip from the sensitivity and threw his head back moaning.

You wrapped your legs around his waist to bring him closer you. You two were now looking deep in each other's eyes as he stroked deep into you. He couldn't take how you felt, it was sending him crazy. He sped up the pace but not too much like he was holding back. You put your hand on the back of his head with his greasy hair intertwining your fingers and pulling his head down to tell him something in his ear.

"Don't give me mercy."

He laid his head in the crook of your neck and he thrusted into you fast and sudden making you clench your walls around him and grip the sheets. You couldn't even think right because the pleasure was taking over your mind. "Fuck Keith!"

"Say it again," He whimpered in your ear as he buried his head deeper in the crook of your neck and pumped in you like a machine. "Say you love me babydoll."

"I fucking love you Keith!" You yelled as the orgasam fell over you making your legs that were high in the air shake and your eyes roll back. It was like nothing you had before. You could feel him filling you up as you went down the rollercoaster of an orgasam. After both your highs went down, he got off you and you flopped next to you. You both caught your breath and tried to think of words for what happened.

"If I knew that was the gateway for amazing sex like that, I would've done it a looong time ago."

_______________________________
IM BACK, i feel this was bit short but it only looks that way cause i made long paragraphs 😭 i'm so happy my book hit 4k so this is like a celebration ig?

~sushii 😼