CHAP.3

Rosalie pov

I have to see her again she was so pretty in her blood it's saying to me she's my blood singer but it feels so much more than that. I realized that 1 Alice was giving me a weird look that something would be happening. But I didn't think it would mean that I would get my blood singer but from her look she's not my blood singer. Alice has been calling my blood singer a they. That means she doesn't know they're gender no one knows that I'm a bi. I think Edward know i mean he can read minds. I know I need to clam down but how now I know how Edward felt with Bella.

Y/n pov

I can't get that rose I drew out of my head so I decided to walk to port angles I have a 'cousin' there who does tattoos. So I got him to tattoo that on my arm very much beautiful. I don't know why I had to get it tattoo I know Imma get hit for this but fuck I feel like it was worth for some reason I don't know why.

 I don't know why I had to get it tattoo I know Imma get hit for this but fuck I feel like it was worth for some reason I don't know why

It look really good too so I don't really mind getting a beating for this one I have a few other tatoos as well. My birthgivers don't actually care that I get them they just hate that I do something they can't control.

 My birthgivers don't actually care that I get them they just hate that I do something they can't control

They speak to who I am and what I've been through. It tells how strong I am. Anyway I just got home I was walking in the woods because who wants to go home and have refused appearance. Father doesn't look too pleased with me I don't think he likes that I came home late. He's definitely not going to walk the tattoo either. It's not like these beatings hurt anymore.

Rosalie pov

Edward is staring at me weird granted I am smiling that's a little out of character for me but I can't help it they're still in my head. I still don't know yet if it's a guy or a girl. But either way they are my mate. I kinda don't want to meet them I don't want them to be like this whatever this is. This is not a life I would chose I hate this but I have my family so it's not as bad as I could be. I just want to see them one more time that's it.

Y/n pov

After father dearest saw the tat he was not happy at all. You can guess what happened or maybe not it is really terrible thing to do to a kid YOUR KID. But yeah got a beating the tied up in the basement could not have food but when have they actually gave me food when not In public and sometime not even then. Bit now it Friday and time for school. Last day of the week shit. We'll here I what I'm wearing.

(Obviously the knife is not apart of the fit

(Obviously the knife is not apart of the fit.)

This fit is so 🔥 man I mean on my balls it fire as fuck. Anyway yeah. Oh you don't know I got a long disk 9 inches very proud. ( I know a lot of people on this app be like 183928778476 inches like wtf man chill out tf.) Anyway. I'm going to bus went to school I haven't sold Alice yet. Once you get into the school I want to class they didn't talk to anyone don't have any friends so there's no point. All of a sudden I see Jessica walk up to to me yea hear the sarcasm hear it all the sarcasm. She kept asking me questions. I didn't answer any of them obviously I don't speak what doesn't she get about this. All of a sudden all I see out of the corner of my eye is beautiful blonde hair." Get away from them they obviously don't want to answer your questions." I look over at the dèesse( godess) French is my first language I move to America when I was 8. She look at me " thank you and I'm a her by the way." She read out loud like Alice I just walk away after she read it.

rosalie's weird mateOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara