CHAP.23

Rosalie pov

It's the afternoon now and I can't believe how much I enjoyed that. What she was saying to me what she was calling me and I was moaning I have never been so weak only once I thought I would never let stone do things like that to me. But she is different she to took care of me after she told me she was proud that I would allow her that kind of power over me. She was amazing.

Y/n pov

I walk into the kitchen to see Rosalie looking into the distance and thinking." Hey baby you ok." She looks at me." Yeah just thinking about what we did last night." I nod my head." Are you OK with it I mean a lot happened to you( idk if she told y/n or not please tell me so I can change some thing if needed thank you🥰) and I don't want you to feel like I'm trying to do any-" She shut me up with a kiss." It's fine I liked it." I nod my head." Fuck King might be worried I haven't seen him in some time we got to go come on put some clothes on." She vamp speed and puts clothes on and we leave to go back home." Hey lovebirds did you like the house." I nod my head to Emmett who is smirking at me and Rosalie smacks him upside the head." Oww." " Stay out of it or next time it will be worse than a smack." I walk up to Rose so she will calm down." Hwy Rose you guys differently had a good time." I look at Edward and I mad. Did you just read my thought bitch." No it'd just rose is cracking." I look to see he is right. Fuck I hurt her shit why didn't she tell me." Hey I'm fine ok you did hurt me ok your ok." I nod my head and calm down a little. I walk over to King." MOMMY YOUR BACK YAY I GET TO SEE YOU MORE NOW NO LEAVE AGAIN OK." Everyone is holding their ears." King no yelling." Esme tells King with a stern look." Sorry miss. Esme I not gonna yell again." " Thank you King." He runs up to me happy. I smile wide and hug Rosalie so she don't feel so left out." When did he start calling you mommy." " A week ago the memories are really cute you should see it." Edward out of my head you might see something you don't won't to or I'd kill you if you saw." Right staying out of your head." He walked away and I had to hold a laugh in. Rosalie and I played with King for like and hour then it was time for his nap. Rosalie and I stayed in her room and had a make out session and when you don't need air it can be quite long." You and King are all I need in this world." I smile at what she said and continue to kiss her like my life depended on it. Before it could get anymore heated there was a knock on the door." Mommy I had accident I sorry no mean to." I walk up to him and shake my head put my finger to his lips and shhh him I give him to Rosalie. I go and clean up his bed and get new sheets I'm happy that the bed won't be here long because the girls want to give him a all new room. They are going all out to.

A/n
Alright guys sorry for how long this was but I can't think of anything give some ideas please. Also new book chapter 1 is out now go look please idk if it's any good but I did my best also I have one idea that will be good but I need more fluff ideas for this to work. Guys before I put out the rest of the book I want more reads so I know you like it thanks for those who have already read I appreciate it🥰😘