CHAP.15

Y/n pov

When we get to my house my birthgivers cars are here but then again they went on binders yeah their cars would be here." Alright your parents are house just give them so-" I cut her off with shaking my head and get out of the cat walking to the door unlocking it. As I walk in I smell weed oh great they might have found my stash. Rosalie is with me and her nose is scrunched. I laugh a little at her and keep walking into the house. When I get to my room everything is in order so I just grab some clothes of mine and Kings and walk out." Alright what should we tell your parents." I shake my head and keep walking to the door. They wouldn't care that I was not home for a while they would be happy. But I would get a beating when I got home so I have to much sure I sneak in with King When we are allowed to go back home." But they will worry. I just walk out of the house with Rosalie's hand in mine to shut her up I see that it work she is now looking at our hands and not thinking about my parents worrying. I get back in the car I pick up King and hold him while we drive to the Cullen house. This should be fun.

Rosalie pov

I can't believe she knows now what was I thinking I can't just date then dump her after graduation I need her but I can't turn her she has a life and now a sort of son. She has to stay human for her parent who have no clue that their daughter is with a bunch of vampires. We are still driving and I can't keep my eyes off her. Once we are at my house we get out and start walking in Carlisle is the first to notice y/n is here and King as well." What a nice surprise you didn't tell us you were bringing her here today." I can see ge is trying to breath like a human would." Carlisle stop she knows there is a nomad here that tried to kill her so she knows." I see him stop breathing." Oh well that's not good how long would she and the boy have to stay." I don't actually know." How can you not know Rosalie we just tried to kill him and he got away we need a plan now." Fuck you Edward." Why don't we just chill out and try to think of a plan." Bella says.

Y/n pov

I am sitting with King on the couch and with are play on his phone. We are sitting next to Emmett." Why are you scared of hold King closer to you." I look at him and shake my head." You guys have never true to kill me or King before this so why should I be worried now." He looks at me and smiles." I like this one Rose keep her safe." Rosalie rolls her eyes and stays next to me and King she is looking at King like she wants to hold him again. So I stand up and point to King and then she sit with him with a look of worry. King smiles at her and start to play with her. I smile at them and walk over to her 'parents' I guess." Where is your bathroom." " Down the hall on the left." I nod my hod as a thank you and go to the bathroom as I'm washing my hands I look at my arms and sadness washes over me and I want to cry but then I feel happy so I walk out of the bathroom and into the living room and I start to think how the fuck did they know we need help at the beach." Alice can see the future and she had a vision that you and Rosalie we being killed by a vampire and I can reed minds.thays how I know what you are thinking and Jasper can feel your emotions and change them if he wants." Will that's kinda cool I guess.wait damn second." Jasper did you make he happy in the bathroom when I was sad." He just nodded his head and walked away. This nigga." Whay were you sad was it because of this." I shake my head no. Edward don't you even think about it don't tell her I will when I'm ready. I look over to Edward to see him noting his head." What why are you noting your head she is my mate tell me now." " Chill Rose she said she would tell you when she is ready damn." The a wooden spoon was thrown are Edward's head he dodged it but still what." No cussing in this house Edward you know that." That was the mom who throw that damn." First she said no cussing and second that's Esme and Carlisle our parents." Just then some was thrown at me but Rosalie caught it and looka t Esme she just pointed at Emmett next thing I know Rosalie has Emmett in a headlock. Kinda hot if you ask me." Eww that's just nasty." Than stay out of my head edweirdo. I didn't feel like talking to him anymore so I went over to Rosalie and grabed her hand so she would let go of Emmett." Are you OK did you get hurt." I shake my head no and walk over to King with her and we play for the rest of the day till it's Kings bedtime. I pick him up and take him to Rosalie room and put him in some pj and do the same for myself. I lay in bed just thinking about everything that's happened today, my sort girlfriend is a vampire and I'm her mate. What the fuck is my life. I could spend forever with her and King. Oh yeah and her family too can't forget them oops. I guess I'll have to talk to Rosalie about that one day. With that last thought I drift off to sleep.