CHAP.18

Y/n pov

It's been 3 weeks and the guy that was after me still is out there I'm not allowed to go anywhere without Rosalie or someone in the vam fam so that's fun right." Babe I want ti go somewhere but I don't know where place help me fine somewhere to go please." I look at Rosalie an just shrug I want to talk to her about the whole me becoming a vampire thing but I don't know how to. We end up going to a little shaded area in the woods and just have some time to ourselves. I open my phone and go to the note I wrote that I want to become a vampire in it." No baby no I don't want that for you. You don't know what your asking for ok." I shake my head and take my phone back." Yes I do forever with you that's why I'm asking for." " No ok y/n no I'm not letting you just do that I'm here and will be here until you die of old age not form being torn apart and burned." She said as she held my face. Why can't I have forever with her can't she see that's all I want fuck." I want you and King forever that's ot nothing more ok you and king." " Why are you so stubborn just listen to me no ok no." I pull away form her and walk off back to the Cullen house after 30 mins of walking I get there I didn't want Rosalie to help me obviously. I get inside grab King and go to the library and sit and read as he plays." OK what happened you guy were just happy and lovey dovey." Emmett said as he walked into the library. I showed him my phone that had what I said to her." Oh that conversation I will just leave then I thought it was something light." Rhen he left what the fuck is that suppose to mean.

Rosalie pov

She wants to be a vampire that just no I can't have her like this no I won't let he do this to herself. And what about King we won't be able to keep him for however long she want she will have to be turned then she won't be able to see him for so long. Jasper only just got the hang of not killing ever human he sees. She is crazy if she thinks she can be this kind of monster.

Y/n pov

Rosalie walked into the library and started talking right away." OK I'm going to talk and I'm not going to read anything you type until I'm done talking." She then took King out of the room and came up to me and started telling me the story of how she got turned and why she doesn't want me turned." What happened to you is terrible but that doesn't change the fact that I want to be with you forever I love you Rosalie Lillian hale now and forever." Went I was done she had tears in her eyes." I don't want this for you. What you have here can be enough ok I can watch you grow old and watch King have kids of his own one day." I shake my head at her and walk away into the woods and stay there for a bit if she can't see that I just want to be with her forever. Than I will just have to deal not like I can just become a vampire by magic.

Sorry I didn't put this up earlier I was have writers block I need a few days but here you go I'm also working on some other Fandoms I think you guys might like. Ps all of my characters will be black just so you know.🥰