CHAP.26

Y/n pov

We quickly rushed home and and I kept quiet not knowing what would happen I'd I talked." Hey how was you-" "Shut up we have news y/n has an ability and it'd really cool when she screams everything infeont of her breaks." Emmett was holding a laugh and everyone else was looking at me and I nod my head confirming what Rosalie said was true." OK so this might be a hard one to control." Carlisle said and again I nod my head." OK so I think we should see what we are working with if you don't mind y/n." I nod my head and walk outside face the trees and scream about 20 trees exploded." Well that should be fun to train." That continues for 2 hours now it's time for a hunt. Everyone runs into the woods and after a few mins I see a bear I go after it as well as Rosalie." Babe go over to the other side and I'll take this one ok." She nods her head and we run. I get to it and break its neck. We drink and then go after another one. When we get home King is up from his nap." Hey baby boy how was your nap." He just nods his head and goes to play." Damn y/n your voice is hot." Rosalie punches him in the face and he flies back and hits the wall." Now that was hot." Rose and I go back to our bedroom and play with king." Having fun kid." He nods his head and goes back to playing. I start to play with him I grab a jedi and start to shoot at all the other toys." Mommy stop your not playing right." He laughs and tries to stop me but I keep shooting." Mama stop her she's not playing right help mama." Rosalie smiles and helps King kill my toy." Hey no fair I was winning." They laugh at me and I just huff and cross my arms." I was winning." I say and huff again." It's OK mommy I will help you win and mama can help too." We continue to play and I win and do a victory dance and Rosalie and King laugh at me." Hey no fair your laughing at me that's not nice." They laugh more and I laugh with them." Hey let's see what else you can do mommy." I nod my head and go down stairs and outside. I look at the woods and scream once again trees knock down. King laughs and says that it's the coolest thing he has ever seen." I can read minds isn't that cool king." He looks at him." No not really." King walks back over to me and laughs. This kid is the best. Edward looks mad and sad at the same time. I look at him and laugh but when I do he screams in pain." What just happened." I shrug my shoulders." I heard your laugh in my head it hurt and was loud really loud what the fuck." I try not to laugh cuz of what just happened." So I can laugh in someone's head that's fucking cool." They laugh and I try not to look at anyone when I laugh as well." OK so more training for you then." I just shake my head I really don't want to train any more that was not fun. Plus all the yelling that was not from me is kinda annoying and unwanted. Fuck my life please someone anyone help me.