CHAP.9

Y/n pov

⚠️TW: ABUSE AND CUSSING⚠️

Ok mother looks passed shit." Why the hell do you leave the house you worthless piece of shit. All the shit I put up with you and your dumb shit. You just up and leave the house I did not put you on this earth just so you can get laid. And fuck up whatever the people here think of us already with a daughter like you." With ever word came a different hit, kicks, punches, slaps, even knee to the chest. Then my dad woke up." Why the fuck are you yell so much women." Great just when I thought I would get off just a tad bit easy no." Your useless daughter left in the middle of the night to sleep with some girl." FUCK YOU BITCH I DIDN'T SLEEP WITH HER DO I SMELL LIKE SEX NO I CANT CUZ I AINT SLEEP WITH NO ONE." You fuck waste of space whore can go a day without sleeping around can you." I have three bodies. How the fuck am I a whore. He punched me in the face hitting my nose I feel blood trickle down my face. Then multiple hits to my body. Fuck I wanna scream but I refuse to make a sound. My mom comes back with a bat my dad takes it form her and starts to hit me with it. First hit ribs, second hit left arm, third hit left leg, fourth hit head. Everything goes black.

⚠️TW:OVER

Rosalie pov

I felt bad about getting y/n in trouble I should have had the date at an earlier time I'll apologize when I see her Monday. I hope she is not in too much trouble. I walked in the house with a smile on my face Edward look at me reading my mind." Eww you tried to sleep with her on the first date why Rosalie did know you had it in you." Alice look kinda of disturbed. I just walked to my room and thought of my beautiful mate😘😍🥰.

Y/n pov

It's now Sunday afternoon and my body hurt just a little less please let me be able to go to school. I didn't even get her number. How the fuck did I manage not to get her number she tried to fuck me. Whatever I will be getting her number tomorrow.

Time skip to Monday morning.

Fuck I'm still in a lot of pain but if I don't go to school I will get beat again. I get in the shower and turn the hot water all the way on. It hurt but I don't care it make me feel I don't just more alive. Once I'm done I walk out of the shower.

⚠️TW:ABUSE

Dad walks up to me and doesn't say anything he takes my towel off of Mr and takes his belt off and starts to hit me with it. He still has not spoken a word neither have I. When he is done he walks away like he did not just hit me at all. Great more pain. Yay.

⚠️TW:OVER

I

run to my room and quickly get changed.

Once I dressed I get to the bus just in time

Once I dressed I get to the bus just in time. I walk on and get a sit by myself. Thank you God I hate most people so sitting by myself is the best thing ever. We get to school and my eye immediately see Rosalie so I walk over to her. Shit she is with her family. Fuck it I have to be close to her at al-what the fuck am I saying. I'm still walking over to her though." Hey y/n how was the date Rosalie didn't talk to us when she got home but she had a huge smi-owww waht was that for Rose." Alice was asking me a question and Rosalie hit her on her arm." Shut up Alice." Rosalie had a look of wanting to murder her adoptive sister." But you did have this huge smile as you walked into the house. You can't deny it Rose." Rosalie looked like she was trying to blush but couldn't. It was kinda of adorable." Come on y/n let's go to class." I walked with Rosalie as she was going to her first class mine was right across form hers so if was fine to walk with her.

Jasper pov

"Guys y/n is in pain." Alice looked at me. I could feel her concern for y/n." Mental, physical, emotional witch one Jasper." Alce asked me. I looked down with sadness in my eyes and say 'physical' everyone was sad when I said that word." We have to tell Rosalie even if she will try to kill someone she has to know it's her mate we are talking about guys." Edward is right." Thanks Jasper." Alice graded my hand." I will tell her first class."

Alice pov

I walked into class and sat next to Rose. Halfway through class I dragged around and into the restroom." Rose I'm gonna tell you something but you can't not and I mean you can not kill anyone ok." She looked a bit hesitant but agreed nonetheless." When y/n was talking to us Jasper since she was or is in physical pain." I looked at Rose to see if she was going to kill anyone. She this really calm mood that scared me." OK I will talk to her at lunch then." Then she walked out of the restroom and to class with me hot on her tail.

Y/n pov

It's lunch time now so I go and sit by myself. I'm getting ready to eat and then Rosalie comes up to me and says she wants to talk to me. I cannot say no to Rosalie so I go and walk with her. We walk out of the school into the woods." Y/n I can tell your in pain what happen who hurt you." How the fuck does she know I'm in pain she can't see my face or anything else for that matter." I'm not in pain Rosalie what do you think I'm in pain." She looks at my face well not really." I just know ok I can't explain it I just know." Tf with this I just know shit fuck no I might have to distance myself form her for a bit till this cools down." Well whatever told you I'm in pain was wrong but I like that you care." Come on take the bait Rosalie you can't know it will not end well please." Wwll I like you a lot so yeah I care." She grads my hand and  Tries to take my glove off but I pull my hand back." I don't like showing another of my skin Rosalie sorry." "It is fine you will be  comfortable with me soon." We walk back to school and the rest of the school day went on well. Nothing to bad tell Bella textbme to tell me she wanted to go book shopping but not alone. I didn't want her to go alone either some men are gross. So I said yes. And boy was I in for it this time.

Guys comment things you want me to do in this story I don't really know what else to do a smut will be coming soon though  I'll probably wait for a few more chapters though to get their relationship relationship you know better.