CHAP.7

Y/n pov

How the fuck is she not dead this bitch just say bitch bye to DEATH. That nigga probably piss as fuck shit I would damn. She really stood him up like that shit. I kinda feel bad for the death he thought he was getting a new soul. Anyway Bella is fine she just is talking about vampires again
I thought she was done with that but I guess not. Apparently Edward saved her and he was across the parking lot and then just ended up by our side like that. With the way she's describing it I guess he could possibly be a vampire but then again those are fictional creatures they're not real fake. But I mean with the way Rosalie looked who if she'd been there I would not mind.

Time skip to a few days later

Rosalie pov

Fuck me I can't stay away form her anymore I'm going to ask if she would like to go on a picnic with me. Please say yes y/n. We are at school now and it's lunch time I'm going to go over to her table to ask her when Alice looks at me and smiles. That makes me happy know she would say yes and we would be happy together. I walk over and tap her and the shoulder she looks up and so do her friends and I ask " hey would you like to go on a date with me tomorrow 8pm." She looks at me and nods her head. I walk back to my family with a smile on my face and Emmett looks scared I asked him why he says "It's kind of scary to see you smile." Well that was kinda mean but I can't help but smile at why I smiling in the first place and Edward look at me and shakes his head and laugh.

Y/n pov

Wtf Rosalie just ask me out on an date and in front of people. Well this has been a fun day already. I mean have you seen the thing she's wearing oh I can't wait to just. clear mind clear mind clear remind don't think of that. I mean can you blame me this is what she is wearing.

 I mean can you blame me this is what she is wearing

Oh yeah and this is what I'm wearing today.

I look fire as fuck bitch. Oh I can't wait for this date. I look over at Rosalie and she was looking at me I smiled but she can't see that. She look away and started to talk to Edward. The bell rang and we went to class I hav class with Bella, Jessica, and Mike. We were in class in Jessica and Bella were asking me how the hell I got a date with Rosalie. I texted them" to be honest I have no idea." Oh I hope this date goes well i really like her and i barely even know her this this is confusing. How the hell can I have a feelings for someone I don't even know but I'm so happy. She is my dèesse.

Rosalie pov

OKI asked her out she said yes this is this is good. Edwards looking at me he said that I should be happy and not worried this is a good thing. I know it's a good thing but it's so scary how do I talk to my mate she's my mate she makes me nervous. I already have the perfect date set up. Shit I don't know what kind of snapshot likes you fuck. I can't eat food just like dirt. Should I just tell her I should just tell her right. Fuck me I don't know what to do why did I ask her out on and date." Wven if you don't want to go out on a date with her you should she is your mate you can't just ignore her it will hurt to much." Fuck off Edward."rude." OK I'm going on a date with my mate. Fuck yeah!

Ok so BTW y/n rarely ever eats school lunch if she does she sits by herself to do so she hates showing her face.