CHAP.30 LAST CHAP

Y/n pov

It's been ten years King graduated form college and he is a doctor when he learned what Carlisle did he wanted to do it as well. He's Renesmee's mate and the have twins King Jr and Queen. King has been turned for a year now he is doing well he ability is fire." Hey mom mama we are almost ready to leave." I nod my head we are heading back to forks for a week to see the old house the cullens and I have been in Antarctica and haven't been in forks for years. It's going to be weird being back." OK here we are this is crazy man." I look over at my wife and she is the most beautiful women ever. How the fuck did I get here. Still I would change a single thing. We are just back here to get some stuff we left." Here is my room little ones." Daddy grandma y/n said you didn't live here at first." "Yea that's true but this is the home I wanted and got so thus is my home." I smile and we keep walking till we have everything we came for and leave we will be staying in Antarctica for a few years. The twins love the snow well when they were smaller they did but they still like to play in it. They are full grown and so cute of beautiful. We head back and it's not that bad we get there in good time. I get to Rosalie and I bedroom and I cant help but love it. We have had so.e good times in here." Baby I love you with everything I have." I say looking into her eyes." If you really did you would let me take charge just once." "No I did let you and as soon as you did you said no so no." She smiles and laughs." Fine no to taking change." I laugh and the rest of the time we spent together and just enjoyed our little family.

The end

A/N
Sorry it was short but this is what I could come up with. Hope you liked it. So the new one with Alice is out right now hope you like that one as well.