CHAP.24

Y/n pov

It's been a week  Since the cabin and let me tell you it's not easy at all I can't leave King. He wanted to be with me for a bit longer til I leave again." Hey baby you need anything form the kitchen." What the hell would I need form the kitchen I don't eat. I just shake my head. Fuck she is not making this any easier. She is wearing boots shorts and my shirt damn she looks so good. To clear my mind I go to the library. That didn't help at all because now all I'm thinking about is pushing her up against one of the book shelves and pounding into her til she is screaming my name. But I don't stop there just when she is about to cum I pull out and wait then push back in and ruin her like th-." Hey stop stop I don't need to hear that please go to the cabin so I don't have to hear this again." Hahahahah sorry man my bad. He leaves and I crack up again." I can still hear you laugh shut up."

Time skip a few hours

King, Rosalie, and I are going to the cabin so we can have a day to ourselves." King don't run so fast you might get hurt." King wanted us all to look the same and picked out which style and obviously chose mine cuz he loves it so we are kind of matching.

" King wanted us all to look the same and picked out which style and obviously chose mine cuz he loves it so we are kind of matching

The two people are you and Rosalie and the one is king obviously in a kid size

So we are just walking around and we see a little deer and King wants to pet it so I pick him up rub him over to it and him quickly peys it before it leaves." Yaya I got to pet it mommy." I smiled at him." Yes you did bub was it fluffy." He nodded his head fast." Let's go inside a show him his play room." We move to the playroom and keep him in there while we cook him something to eat. Then we walk upstairs to see him playing all by him self laughing a smiling. When he sees us he runs up to us and jumps on Rosalie and yells." Mama look what I did I made food too just like you and mommy." BITCH IM NOT CRYING YOU ARE. Rosalie looks at me and she would be crying if she was human." T-thats so c-c-cool can we s-see." He jumps down and shows up what he did and it's the cutest thing ever. That's how our day went and I couldn't be happier.

A/n
Guys I need you to tell me something you would want to see or I'm stopping this one and moving on with other one I want to put out 😞 sorry if you like this and can't comment.