CHAP.4

Rosalie pov

I just saved her from Jessica my mate is a girl. I can't wait to talk to her again do it again well I guess I'll be the one talking she doesn't talk. I'm OK with that though. I do wish I could hear her voice though. What 5he hell am I talking about stay the hell away from her she doesn't need this life. She deserves the life she has. ( I know don't hate me for having her say that ok.🥺🥺🥺)

Y/n pov

JESSICA JUST HIT MY FUCKING ARM BECAUSE I WOULDN'T TELL HER WHY ROSALIE YELLED AT HER. MY ARM HAS A HUGE BRUISE. I wish she would shut up the only reason I still sit here is because of Bella she cool she's my favorite. I'm looking at dèesse and she is so beautiful.

Time skip to after school

I didn't take the bus home I walked I went to the window in my room and climbed in grabbed a few blunts and went into the woods. I walked until I flet I was far away enough. I sat down and lit one up and took a fat hit held it for a few seconds and let it go. I felt like I was being watched so I looked around and didn't see anyone so I went back to my weed.

Rosalie pov

SHE'S FUCKING DOING DRUG MY MATE. I want so bad to run over there and pull that out of her mouth and tell her not to do drugs but I can't. I have to stay away. And I know what your thinking why am I here if I have to stay away. I NEED to make sure that she is OK. I go back home and Edward read my mind. " just go to her she needs you please." She doesn't need me now stay out of my head bitch. God I hate him. I go to my room and clam down and read a few books.

Y/n pov

I took the last hit of my second blunt I feel so fucking good right now. I get home and I head my dear mother yell at me for not being home earlier and that I didn't do the dishes. Beating here I come jezz can't they just hit each other.  Anyway mom came over with a knife I know how this is going to end.

⚠️ tw blood and knife and cussing⚠️

Mom is walking fast over to me. Now I know what your thinking run but if I do that it will be worse. So I stand there waiting for her. Once she is close to me she  Loose up my shirt and starts to draw with the knife words into my stomach. I want to scream and I want to cry but I know that only make it worse so I stay quiet minus whimpers and whines. Every cut hurts so bad and I know my mother she's not going deep enough to cause any real damage she's going deep enough for it to hurt and scar. Blood starts dripping down my stomach onto my pants never mind to wear. She starts yelling at me this is your fault if you Would have just come home straight away this will never happen and done the dishes it's not that hard. But it's not that hard why don't you do it bitch. Once she's done I gotta remember look at it in the mirror. WHOTHLESS. ⚠️TW OVER⚠️ Yeah my loving mother great I have to go to school tomorrow yay. I'm a little too high to really care all that much though so that's a plus. I stay in my room and open my window so I can vape without mom or dad get mad at me when I get home tomorrow. Yeah they go though my room. But I know good hiding spots for small things.