CHAP.20

Y/n pov I wake up and I see everything and when I say everything  I mean everything. Next thing I know Rosalie coming up to me." Hey are you OK do you want anything." I shake my head and look around." I know what your thinking what happened." I shake my head woah mate doesn't know me cool. I want King now please be able to read my mind. Where the hell is Edward when you need him." Right here, and he is with your parents they wanted to get a warrant if we didn't give him back." As soon as I heard that I was out of the door to my parents house. I ran in to hear kings screams. I walk up the stairs and see him in my room trying to hide. O look over and see them I walk over to them and wait for them to react."what are you doing here you little shit." " If we wanted you here we would have asked." I look at the woman I call mother and quickly snap her neck and I torture my father a bit slicing his body with a kitchen knife, stabbing him with a screwdriver, and so much more. When i.done I guess they finally decided to try and get me." What the hell did you do why how did you not drink there is so much blood." Oh Rosalie, I spell out with the blood of my mother and father. I am use to so much more pain than what the blood is doing to me. With that I walk out with King and make my way to some places far away form here." Where are you going." I look at her like she is crazy." You put me though so much because you didn't want to be with me if I was a vampire and now I am so I'm leaving bye Rosalie." After yelling that out I walk away.

Rosalie pov

Y/n finally woke up shis looking around." Hey are you OK do you need anything.she looks around again." I know what your thinking what happened." She shakes her head then thinks for a bit then Edward comes in." Right here,and he is with your parents they wanted to get a warrant if we didn't give him back." When she heard that she left but she is strong. She was bitten and didn't even make a sound she can handle being around him just enough to get him back. I walk over to my room and wait a bit but when I get down with a small book and she is not back I know something is up so we all run over to her parents house and we hear yelling. We run in and see she has killed and tortured her mother and father. I don't blame her but was that hot. My thing is how the fuck did she deal with all of this blood thogh." What the hell did you do why how did you not drink there is so much blood." She doesn't say anything and just puts her fingers in their blood amd starts to spell something.I am use to so much more pain than what the blood is doing to me. Then she walked out with King. What the fuck does dje thinks she is doing." Where are you going." She looks at me like I'm crazy." You put me though so much because you didn't want to be with me if I was a vampire and now I am so I'm leaving bye Rosalie." She talked but she was yelling at me. What have I done she doesn't want to be with me now. I look over toy family then I look back and she's gone. No no no.