-𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙚

When a former colleague asked Emily and Delia to step back in their old shoes as BAU profiler's, they obliged right away

Their time in London was much needed for development as a couple and as individuals. As much as they loved their friends, they needed that time away from the BAU. They came back a few times to save a friend, for a lending hand, and for extra guidance.

They didn't know what to expect coming home. They didn't know what the stakes were. They didn't know if it was temporary.

Much has changed on both ends since they've been gone. The BAU has lost a few members and gained new ones in the process. Derek Morgan has turned in his badge for a pacifier. He is now a full-time father. JJ and Will had another beautiful child. Spencer found his soulmate and lost her in a matter of months. A couple members have filtered in and out of the BAU. Kate Callahan and Alex Blake. Tara Lewis is now apart of the team.

As for Delia and Emily, they've officially tied the knot. The two navigated married life in the way they do best. By kicking criminal ass. The two women successfully led the Interpol office with no problems regarding their skills. They work well together, especially in roles of power. Them being a couple never once jeopardized the missions they went on.

They welcomed a new addition to their family. When a case involving sex trafficking went south, the women took 14 year old Rosie Winters under their wing. With their job, they swore up and down they'd never have kids, but Rosie was special. Her story was one of no other. They refused to send her into the world with no help or guidance, and what better way to help her than to adopt her.

Agent Hotchner stepped away from the team for a multitude of reasons, but what mess did he leave for Delia and Emily?