𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐔𝐏

EMILY'S POV

EMILY'S POV

I'M NOT EXACTLY SURE WHAT HAPPENED. One minute we are on our way to an address to get Scratch, and the next we're stopped in the middle of the road. A truck came flying into us and it all went dark.

I got out of the car and took a look at the scene. It was bad. The car's were completely totaled. No one made it out without a scratch on them.

He ambushed us. This entire thing was a trap.

I saw Garcia and Matt Simmons coming up the road.

"Emily! Are you okay?" Garcia asked. Her voice was hazy in my ears. I couldn't see straight. Things were blurry. I looked down to see my hand bleeding.

"I-I don't know." I let out.

Everyone was slowly making their way out of the cars. I saw Rossi, JJ and Luke. I still didn't see Delia.

Garcia stopped in her tracks at the car Delia was supposed to be in. I rushed over to her to see Stephen's lifeless body in the back seat. I gasped.

No no this isn't happening.

I peered to the front seat where Delia was and didn't see her.

Oh my god.

"Delia?" I called. No one called back and the panic was starting to set in. I frantically looked around both SUV's and in the road and she was no where to be seen.

"Delia!" I screamed.

"W-What? Where is she?" JJ asked as she approached me.

"I don't know! She's not here!" I yelled. I just kept looking. This can't be happening.

"Where's Delia?" Rossi shouted.

"We can't find her." JJ replied.

This can't be happening.

There is no way he took her.

DELIA'S POV

Brightness.

That's all I saw when I opened my eyes. There was a light shining right in my face. Where am I? I carefully looked around to see I was hooked up to a monitor.

Am I in the hospital? Why the hell would I be here?

This didn't look like a hospital, though.

A man came in my view. Everything was blurry.

"Where am I?" I groggily asked him.

"You were in a car crash. A bad one." He said. He then held up his hand that was covered in my blood. I gasped. Is that mine?

Wait. I was in a car crash?

"Oh my god. What happened?" I asked frantically. I looked down to see I was in a sling. I could barely move.