𝐀 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐇𝐔𝐒𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐃

EMILY AND I WERE SLOWLY FALLING INTO A ROUTINE

EMILY AND I WERE SLOWLY FALLING INTO A ROUTINE. Key word: slowly. I still find it weird I get to boss around the people I've worked with for almost a decade. We're lucky to have a team like them. I know I wouldn't want to lead any other group of people.

Emily and I were at the office late tonight. Rosie was having a sleepover with Penelope. It warms my heart to know they're getting along so well. I had a feeling they would.

I picked up my head to see Emily staring at me. Her eyes were hungry.

I knew what this meant.

Emily had a thing for sex in places where someone could walk in. It was something I never imagined her liking but after we've done it quite a few times...I've come to love it. It's exhilarating.

I raised my eyebrows and she smirked. We've been together so long we don't have to say words. Our faces say it all.

With that, she got up and locked the door and shut the blinds. I stood up and walked around my desk. She stalked over to me and put her arms on my cheeks instantly. Her lips were on mine in the matter of seconds.

Since we've been unit chiefs, our sex life has been a bit different. In a way, it's been more fun. Office sex is pretty fun if I do say so myself.

She flipped herself around and sat on my desk. I straddled her. Our lips didn't break contact once.

She started unbuttoning my blouse and as soon as my bra was exposed, she latched her lips on my skin. I held the back of her head and let out a soft moan.

The thing was, we couldn't be loud. That was the only downside.

I got off of her and pulled her pants down just enough to expose her black lace panties. I smiled at the sight.

I moved them to the side and started swirling my finger around her core. The contact caused her head to fall back. I love seeing the affect I have on her.

After playing with my fingers, I moved on to my mouth. I latched my tongue on her core and she began to squirm.

Her hands became laced in my hair as I was working. I could tell she was trying so hard to stay quiet. I lifted my eyes up to see her biting her lip. This only seemed to encourage me.

I began to swirl my tongue around faster and she was coming undone in the matter of seconds. Her high hit her quite hard. Her hips were bucking and her hands were pulling at my hair.

I kept going until she was finished. When I removed my face from between her legs, I came up to her level and kissed her.

"That was fun." I let out with a smirk.

She was still breathing hard.

"Yeah." She strained out.

I helped clean her up and we headed home for the night.