𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐑

I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON

One minute I'm asleep and the next, Emily's and I's phones are ringing off the hook.

Spencer was arrested in Mexico for drug possession. But not just any kind. Heroin and cocaine.

I don't know how. I don't know why. The only thing I knew is this is going to be bad.

Emily and I got ready as quick as we could and rushed to the office.

Rossi met us at the elevator.

"This is bad." I muttered.

This is worse than bad. An FBI agent getting arrested in another country for drugs? How does that even happen?

"I know. It doesn't make sense." Rossi let out.

We rushed to Luke, Pen, and JJ at their desks. They saw our faces and knew something was terribly wrong.

"What's wrong?" JJ asked hesitantly.

Emily took a deep breath. "Reid is in jail."

"Jail?" Penelope questioned. Her jaw dropped. Everyone was so confused.

"In Mexico." Emily clarified.

"What the hell is he doing down there?" JJ asked.

"I don't know. I didn't talk to him. The call came in to Cruz from their lead investigator." I replied.

"What's he being held for?" Luke asked.

"Drug possession, with intent to distribute." Rossi replied. That's what I don't understand. He'd never do that after he struggled after Hankel.

"What type of drugs?" Luke then asked.

"Cocaine and heroin." Rossi said. I winced when he said it. Why does all of this happen when Emily and I are appointed unit chief?

"Oh, my god." JJ let out and rubbed her face.

"This can't be happening." Penelope muttered. Oh, but it is.

"We need Lewis and Walker here asap." I instructed.

"Yeah. I can call them. I can do that." Penelope said and pulled out her phone right away.

We didn't waste any time from there. Emily, Rossi, Luke and I got on the jet to go to Mexico at once. We called Anderson to get Rosie. She can sit at the office until we got back. I don't know if this is the doing of Scratch but I don't want her to be alone. Especially now.

I explained everything to her quickly and told her she can stay at the office and go home with Penelope.

The others got to the office as quick as they could and we caught them up to speed. They were just as surprised as the rest of us.