𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

WE HAD A BIG PROBLEM

We called Rossi into the office early. He needed to be here.

"I came as fast as I could. What's going on? Why couldn't you tell me over the phone?" He asked when he walked into our office. Oh, just you wait.

"Us and Fiona went to see Reid." Emily said.

"And?"

FLASHBACK

Fiona called Emily and I and said we needed to go see Spencer ASAP. We rushed to the jail and met her there. We went into the visitation room where Spencer was already waiting. He looked like he saw a ghost.

"Spencer, are you okay?" I asked.

"It's my mom. She's in trouble." He let out frantically. Diana? What's going on with Diana?

"What do you mean she's in trouble?" Fiona asked him.

"My mom came to visit me but Cassie didn't bring my mom. It was Lindsey, from Witness Protection. She pretended to be my mom's nurse. Now, I haven't figured out the mechanics yet- replacing Cassie, winning my mom's trust, getting past prison security guards, but I will. I just haven't figured it out yet." He rambled.

Who the hell is Lindsey?

Wait a second. Vaughn. Lindsey Vaughn. I remember her. Her father was the mob enforcer. But what does she have to do with this?

Emily and I shared a look. She shook her head slowly. "Reid..."

"Do you remember that? You remember right? Her father, that case April 2007?" Spencer asked quickly.

"Okay. Maybe you think you saw her-" Emily started but Spencer cut her off.

"Her father's Jack Vaughn, former hit man for the Irish mob. He and Lindsey were in Witness Protection. Lindsey and her friend Katie were abducted, Katie was killed and Jack murdered the unsub right in front of me. Do you honestly not remember any of this?" He kept going, frustratedly.

"Yeah, I do. I'm sorry, I forgot, but Reid, how could she possibly-" I went to answer but he cut me off.

"I don't know! That's why I'm telling you this. I don't know but I know what I saw!" He yelled. He then slammed his fists on the table causing me to jump. He stood up and shouted "You're not even listening to me! I know what I saw!"

The guard came rushing into the room and dragged him out. On the way out he was just yelling "Find Lindsey, now! Find Lindsey! Get me out of here!"

We all just watched him get taken away.

This is bad.

PRESENT TIME