Chapter 2: First Hit

Author's Note: Didn't I tell you it was going to get better? Well hope you enjoy to what's up head.  Also this is a picture of Mason to the right.

Mason's POV: 

    While I was in the bathroom chilling with some of my friends, by the way who loved to smoke, I suddenly turned my head to see some slim looking boy walking in the bathroom staring at me. I turned my head and tried to continue the conversation, but it still felt like someone was burning a hole through the side of my face. I was starting to get pissed off, so I turned around and said, "What the fuck are you looking at?" I grinned because my friends start laughing which pumped my head up a little more.

    He didn't say anything until like thirty seconds later. I could see he was embarrassed by that stupid look he had on his face, but soon said words that didn't match his expression, "You." My eyes widened in shock only making me more pissed.

   To put this little bitch in line, I got off the wall quickly then  walked towards him and got all up in his face to where we were only a few inches apart, "What did you just say?"

    "You," he said again not even blinking!

    My friends started laughing at me because this kid had some balls! I mean, I'm Mason fucking Spears; I am one of the toughest at this damn school and if you play with me I will kick your ass, but following their laughter I then saw my friends leaving, and it's funny cause they know I am about to beat him up.

    As soon as I saw the bathroom door close I grabbed him by the shirt and slammed him against the bathroom wall leaning against him, "Mhmmm!" he moaned. As soon as I heard that, dirty thoughts began to appear  in my head as I looked in his eyes, his amazing eyes.. Damn he is so cute if you look at him up close. His gray and blue eyes were so shiny as the light reflected on it.

    'Not again Mason!', I thought to myself. 

    Getting mad at myself, I put my anger and frustration more towards him, I mean, I was already mad so lets just add some more. Right?

    "Don't you ever think of talking to me like that again!", I yelled my voice roaring through the bathroom, but he didn't look scared, in fact, he smirked. 'This bitch thinks it's funny does he?' I going show him what's fucking funny; I tightened my grip on his shirt, but he moaned again making it a little louder, "Aaahhhh!" my eyes soon got bigger, hearing that turned me on, I mean cranked up to the highest volume. I soon felt my self getting extremely hard from the gripping in the pants of my groan.

    'Damn it' I lost control! I dropped him automatically to get away from him because I am sure if I was to stay near him I would be going to jailk for rape. After I dropped him I turned around leaning my hand against the wall, trying to get it together. I was getting frustrated with myself. 'Why the hell are you getting on hard Mason? It's just a phase, shake it off, come on!' 

    "Um, you OK?", hearing that voice made all my thoughts stop as my frustration grew.

    "Yeah I'm fine, fuck off!" He seemed startled as I shouted causing an echo in the process. 

    "Whatever, I just came in here to piss." I soon heard him walking now to the bathroom stall as I balled my fist wanting to punch his face in for making me feel this type of way. As soon as I heard the stall close I reacted quickly to fix my little problem.

    After I fixed it, I started walking towards the door to get out of here. 'Fag! Fag! Fag!' I yelled at myself in my head. Almost reaching the door I paused as my arm was grabbed by that bastard. "Are you sure your-"