Chapter 17: Mason's Return

Author's Note: Hi guys, I am back! That is all.

Mason's POV: 

"Yes Ms. Johnson, I will be sure to keep my emotions in check......No Ms. Johnson. I promise." Hanging up the phone I sighed in relief. 

I was finally through with the counseling and "jail" time. Thank God Ryan didn't press chargers, because I would have been going through even more shit with court and all. 

I know your probably wondering why I didn't go through the holding cell and all that other bullshit. Well apparently beating the shit out of someone till there half conscious is a big, "No No" kids and you just skip all that crap and go right to jail.

Now is that explained enough for you?

My parents were really shocked and disappointed when they found out I was in jail for beating Ryan half consciously. I shocked myself too; I would of never image myself in a place like jail, but I was there.

When the police had arrived at my bedroom door that day, they roughly slammed me against the wall and folded my hands behind my back. They didn't even tell me to put my hands behind my back, they just did it for me. I didn't say a word because I had none. I sat there quietly as they put the handcuffs on my wrist and shoved me out my bedroom door down the hallway.

Walking down the stairs with my head bowed, I heard someone quietly sobbing. I already knew it was my sister so I just looked up slowly and gave her a nod with a apologetic smile, to tell her I will explain everything later.

Walking out of the house, we headed to the police car that was parked in the drive way of my house. As I got in the police car, I seen small kids looking at me in curiosity. I really didn't want them to see this because they were kids and they shouldn't be worrying nothing about this. I just starred back at them as they looked at me through the glass window of the police car. 

Driving to the jail, the police officer that was in the passenger seat kept eyeing me through the rear-view mirror. I tried my best to ignore him, but he just was getting on my nerves. I couldn't resist the erg to stare back at him. 

"You got a problem, boy?" 

"No" I rolled my eyes and turned my head back to the car window. 

I am just going to fast-forward things instead of having to go into every single freaking, stupid, and boring detail.

My mom didn't come get me out of the stupid jail, dentition center, or whatever I was in until two days later. She made up an excuse and said she barely notices I am home half the time.

Well I guess you wouldn't if your always out most of the time, spending money like it's nothing.

 Anyways, I had to go to the stupid counseling and go a two week program the school required me to take to show that I am mentally "stable". 

I have to admit though, I did feel kind of "off", you know what I mean. 

I was acting funny, always getting lost into space, anger growing increasingly, and emotions I never really let out spilled all over the place. I felt like shit; so I guess counseling could work, and it did. 

Today was the day I go back to school, and to be honest, I don't want to go at all. 

I know people are going to judge me, call me a psycho, and laugh at me. It's not that I care because quite frankly, I don't give a fuck; its just I don't have time for such ignorance. Whatever though.

After sitting in my bed from thinking too much, I got up and picked some dark depressing clothes for school: black jeans, black shirt, and a black hoodie. 

If you would of saw me, you'd think I was going to some type of gang or something.

After putting on my clothes I walked over to the mirror by my dresser just stared at myself.

Damn...I really look like shit. It's something I felt like to....shit.

Taking a  deep breath I bent over and grabbed my book-bag and headed out my house for school. 

I didn't even bother to brush my teeth because, what since does it make to brush your teeth and your not evening going to be talking to anyone the hold day. Also along with not brushing my teeth, I didn't wash my face due to the fact of just not caring. 

You might think I am dirty and depressing, but fuck what you think. So with that, shut up.

Standing at the corner with my black hoodie over my head, I take a look at the school I desperately want to just run away from, but I can't because, you just can't you know? Where else is there?

So as I just stand here, starring into space as my mind flies away to the future things that I picture happening as I walk in those front doors of Clancy High School.

All I see is chaos.

I see myself walking in a path of stares and laughter, only a few feeling pity, but none having the courage to walk up to me and be a friend. 

No. Only in the movies that is. 

This is reality and it is about time I get use to it. I been so stuck up in a world were I think it's all just a game. I am the top dog, I have it all.

When I leave high school then what will I be huh? Still the dick head, stuck in high school world, when everyone else has moved on with there life. 

It's a good thing reality punch me in the face this time. 

Getting a good grip of myself I start walking towards the school. Already I can see that people were starting to stare at me. Making eye contact with someone, I see fear, but with a puzzled thinking. 

After looking at that and feeling the emotions, I didn't want to look into anyone else's face. Slowly tilting my heads toward the ground just a little so I can still see where I am going, I continue to walk towards the school building.

Little whispers run through my ears along with little laughters slighty over taking it. I feel as if I want to break down in tears. I don't know what they are saying, but I already know it isn't good at all. All I do is continue to hold my head down slgihtly and walk towards the school entrance. 

 Entering the main hallway, all eyes are on me. Everyone literally stopped to look at me.

Did I really go that insane?

As they look at me, I stand there awkwardly, hopping they'd all just continue back to what they are doing. Instead, all at once, a huge laughter comes out. 

As soon as you know it, I started getting shortness of breath and I feel water forming in my eyes. I never been so humliated in my whole life. 

One thing after another, a huge bottle of water goes flying through the air and lands right now my pants.The crowd laughs even harder, because it looked like I pissed myself. 

 I couldn't just stand there anymore. I bone rush through the crowd and head, to the bathroom at the end of the school.

Cold saltty tears fly off my cheeks slowly from the self made breeze from running so quickly. Almost making it to the bathroom, I begin to slow down as I catch my breath. Walking to the bathroom, I whip my eyes, but feel someone behind me. Turning around I see no one, but just an empty hallway. Ignoring this, I walked in the bathroom. 

I grab toliet paper, trying to dry off my school pants. Even though I have on all black on, you could still tell where I was wet at. 

Throwing the beaten up tissue on the floor I slid against the wall, and begin to let the water works fly. 

Stupid School. Stupid Dylan.....stupid me.

I quickly rose my head hearing the bathroom door open. Getting up, I brace myself for whoever it was that just entered. 

Oh my God; I say this in my head as my heart rate begins to pick up speed, "Ryan?"