Chapter 15: When Fists Fly

Author's Note: Hi. Okay, for a little bit Dylan is going to be the point of view due to the situation Mason is in right now, but he will be back soon. 

New charcter alert (not really): Here is a picture of Dylan's mother on the right.

Dylan's POV: 

As my eyes were blurry from the content of just waking up, I wipe my eyes slowly then lift myself up from my bed as I sit up straight.

I haven't really sleep well last night because today is the day Ryan comes back to school ever since that incident happened. It doesn't really make any since because today is a freaking Friday, like, just come back on Monday. 

Anyways back to what I was saying.

I am really shaking in my boots right now as I sit here shaking my legs constantly causing the bed to move in all directions slightly. 

I wonder what is going to happen when he finally sees me. Will he kill me? Will he embarrass me? I mean, you can tell he doesn't like me already and I am also on his bad list so that just gives me a boost. All I can do is  wait and let things take its course.

Getting out of the bed slowly I turn to my closet door mirror and look at my self. 

'Ugh, I look a total mess." as I mumble this I flip my hair that was hanging in my face and pull it back. Sighing on my complication I turn around and head for the bathroom down the hall. 

Before opening the door I turn my head to here the door slightly opening down stairs. "Now who the hell is this?" I said in general. I walked over by the staircase and bent over to see my mother walking in laughing to herself as she stumbled across the living room with a beer bottle in her hand.

I roll my eyes because it is obvious she is drunk, and she didn't get back until like five o'clock. That is the time I get up for school!

 To describe my mom is very simple; not complicated or hard way. That one word I like to call her if people ask me about her is a drunk-head. People can sit up here and say, 'He is a bad son!' or "You shouldn't talk about your mother like that.'

What the fuck you want me to do, lie? 

Well you must got me mistaking for someone else because I am not about to sit up here in lie and try to impress you! I'm going to tell you the truth, whether you like it or not.

Rolling my eyes one more time, I turn around, but was stop by the calling of my mother, "D-Dylan baby come here." I could here the light laughter in her voice as she called for me. 

Rolling my eyes I turned back towards the staircase railing and bent over so she could see me, "Coming!" She still was snickering like something was 'so funny' as I walked down stairs.

Turning into kitchen, I could see her as she was in the living room trying to keep her balance bumping into the couch and the coffe table almost knocking the glass vase on the floor. I cleared my throst so she would know I was standing there. I didn't dare to take a step closer due to how aggressive she was whenever she got drunk. 

I watched as she turned around to face me trying to hide the digust that was inside me on how sloppy she looked. 

As she looked at me for a few seconds, she finally opened her mouth to speak, "Hey my little son how are you?" 

"Mom I have to get ready for school and-" 

"Shut the fuck up and answer my question!" she interrupted my pleads trying to get away from her. 

I rolled my eyes again at her and I could see I was going to be doing this a lot today, "I am fine mom."

I tried to sound nicest as possible, but I knew she wouldn't buy it. She didn't say one word; all she did was walk up and punch me dead in my jaw.

My head swung to the side as I stumble trying to grab something near me, but soon fell on the floor. I groaned in pain while I had my hand on my jaw as the pain rised in it. I turned my head to my mom as I see she had an evil grin on her face and I could tell she was enjoying herself.

I couldn't fight back because it was my mom and I am not suppose to hit her. I just got up from the floor, backed up a few feet away from, and let out the words that had been trying to get out for a long time, "I hate you."

I could see she wasn't surprised as she started to laugh even harder at what I said. I just sprinted up the stairs and l ran down the hallways into the bathroom then slammed the door.

I started to cry my eyes out as I sat on the toilet. I hate her so damn much. She could die and at her funeral I would spit on her. Forget the 'rest in piece', how about  go to hell you dumb bitch! 

Wiping my eyes I stood up walked to the sink to face the mirror. As I studied my appearance a question soon flew in my head, "Why am I waisting my time on her?"

I looked down at the sink realized that I shouldn't even be worrying about her. I shouldn't waste my time on my so called, "mother'.

I turned on faucet and then brushed my teeth and washed my face. After doing my daily cleaning I went back to my room and closed the door. Going to my closet I got out my denim skinny jeans and a plain white t-shirt with a gray hood jacket 

I slipping on my clothes I opened my door and head downstairs, but before I did I checked to see where my mother was because I really don't feel like running into her. Seeing she was knocked out on the floor in the kitchen, I ran out the house and locked the door. My brother would have to deal with her when he wakes up.

He goes to a private school somewhere across the river so he wakes up two hours after me, lucky him. He was favored most by my parents and even though my dad died he still is still favored.

I waited for Sarah at the corner of the street as I closed my eyes.

Suddenly someones arms wrapped around my waist gripping me tightly. I jumped out of thier grip and turned around to see no other then Sarah giving me playful dirty looks. I roll my eyes has I let out a small smile, "If you don't stop looking at me like that I think I am going to throw up." 

Instantly her mouth flung open and her eyes got wider, "Hey, you was the one who looked like you needed a huge."

"I'm sorry it's just that I am nervous okay?" 

"About what?" she then folded her arms up against her chest like a concerned parent.

"Because Ryan is coming back today and I don't know what to do." I looked away from her and up and the clear blue sky with clouds in sight. 

"Look Dylan, you can't sit up here and stress over things you can't control." I felt my hand rise as she took my hand and held it in her's holding it tightly, "Now come one and lets give today all we got."

I looked at her and smiled; she really is a good friend.

After walking about ten minutes of laughing and talking about random stuff we arrived at school. Walking up the steps, Sarah tugged my arms a little, "Dylan...he is here." 

I can tell that she was warning me to stay cool and let things just go with the flow. So I nodded to her and turned around to head up the steps. I wouldn't help, but look up at everyone who seem to have thier eyes on mostly Ryan as he got up out the car.

I didn't dare to turn arround because I could already feel eyes on the back of my neck. 

A feeling came over me, that made me want to fix things with him, to get things right. I stopped at the front entrance and turned around. I saw as Sarah gave me pleading eyes to turn around and go back to the doors, but I ignored her as my eyes soon hit Ryan's. 

I saw nothing, but pure anger and revenge in his eyes. I wanted to back down and crawl in a hole and never come out, but I know this is what I have to do. 

I walked over to him slowly keeping my eyes away from him looking at the ground. 

Reaching him, I lifted my head to talk, but a fist came flying at me, punching me right in the eye as I flew back against a car that was behind me.