Chapter 23: Final Words

Author's Note: Ok, the last chapter is here! I enjoyed making this book even though I got side tracked a lot. If you enjoyed this book, give this chapter a vote. Follow/ fan me also if you want to keep up with my other story "Stuck in the Closet"

Thank you all for making my book what it is.

Dylan's POV:

The first sense that came to mind was hearing. I couldn't yet open my eyes because they were to heavy to even pick up. That is how weak I am at the moment. 

Um...I can hear what sounds like the aggravating beeping noise of a heart monitor. I can also hear that someone's in here messing with something I guess. Probably the nurse or something. 

The next sense that came to mind was my sense of smell. I could smell the familiar scent of medicine and gloves. Don't get me wrong, I already know I am in a hospital. I'm not slow you know. I just wanted to get my senses together to see if I can still function right. So don't go thinking, 'His he stupid or something? Does he know he in a hospital?' Well duh I know I am in a hospital, the heart monitor was freaking obvious to where I was.

Anyways, while retrying to check my senses besides my eyes, I gained enough strength to open them finally. I opened  my eyes little by little trying to get my eyes to adjust to the light at a reasonable rate, but my eyes stilled burned as I moaned in pained covering my eyes with my hands.

I then froze as hands was placed on my left shoulder softly following a soothing sweet and calm voice, "Relax dear, I see your awake."

I turned my head slightly to the left to see who contained such a sweet and innocent voice. I soon found out that that her voice in sure deed match her body, sweet and innocent. 

The nurse had long ginger hair placed in a messy bun, I guess do to a bad hair day or just pure laziness to do her hair.  She looked about five feet, four inches I think with gray eyes. Even though she was in a nurse uniform, that didn't stop her from looking gorgeous. I couldn't take my eyes off her. I mean I know I am gay now, but that doesn't mean I am fucking blind. Any dude in there right mind would agree with me if they saw this woman.

"Dylan?" the nurse said now with a concerned look on her face as she patted my shoulder slightly trying to check if I was alright.

Snapping out of it I quickly turned my eyes from her view and felt embarrassed. I felt my face getting kind of hot as I heard laughter coming from the nurse, "Sorry ma'm." I said trying apologize for my starring.

She smiled and took her hand off my shoulder as placed a cup with pills in them by the food tray which looked like it contained mashed potatoes with gravy, sliced carrots, and some type of mysterious meat. "Take those pills after your done eating, your head must me hurting from after you  went to sweetheart." 

"Okay." Thank goodness I didn't have one of those rude nurses, but now that she mentioned about my head hurting, it did. I just wasn't  focused on it until now. 

I then stopped and remembered I am in a hospital and Mason was too! Could he be in the same hospital? 

"Dylan you-"

"What hospital is this?" I interrupted. My mind is just focused on Mason right now. I want to see if he is okay or how's he doing. I haven't got a chance to see him for like two days (Don't judge me). He was suppose to be at East Jefferson Hospital.

The nurse seen taken back on how I responded to her, but responded quite quickly, "East Jefferson. Why is there anything you need?"

"No, just wondering." I said slow to respond.