Chapter 18: The Unforeseen Incident

Author's Note: You guys are going to love this chapter! There is another picture of Mason you guys just because. 

Vote and Comment !

Mason's POV: 

"Uh, what are you doing here?" I asked. The words accidentally slipped out my mouth because it was racing through my head as he stood there just staring at me, examining my every moment and gesture.

Ryan started to burst in laughter all of a sudden and I felt kind of like an ass because I didn't get what was so damn funny.

I raise one brow in confusion and stepped back because he was scaring me a little bit. Suddenly he just stopped and got all serious. "You want to know why I'm laughing?"

I didn't say anything, just kept quiet.

Ryan then started walking up towards me and began to speak, "Well since you don't want to answer, I tell you anyway." We were now face to face as his breath blew on my face causing me to have chills, but not the ones Dylan caused me to have.

I really don't like anyone being in my personal space unless I am the one all up in there's. 

'Stop getting so worked up Mason. All he is trying to do, is tick you off.' I say this trying to calm myself down mentally. 

I just stare into his eyes hoping he gets the atrocious look I am trying to send him. 

"Well, the reason why I was laughing," he puts a finger in the middle of my forehead, "Was because you look just as pathetic, as that dick head Dylan." 

In a blink of an eye, I took Ryan by his neck and slammed against the wall. I was thoughtless because right now, I was in an adrenaline rush. I just starred at him with pure anger flaring in my eyes. I could feel the heat rising all over my body.

Ryan just sat there with an evil grin on his face receiving every look I gave him. "Ryan I swear I will beat the shit out of you again if you-"

"Now the counselor sure wouldn't like that wouldn't they?"

Everything in me just froze, it felt like my heart stopped, my mind stop, just everything stopped. 

I took my hands off of Ryan and backed up far away from him, still lost in my mind as I starred at anything in my direction, but him. I could now here Ryan laughing at me at how stupid I looked.

He was right.

I moved my eyes to the left so I could get glance of him. He had his hand on his stomach as he slightly bent over. Was it really that funny?

His laughter penetrated my ears with a constant irritating sound, mocking me, and reminding me all what I did and what I went through. 

"Stop.." I begged in a soft whisper, "Please...stop it." 

It felt like his laughter got louder and louder everything second. I cupped my ears and begged him further more, "Stop Ryan, please." 

My begging had no effect on him what so ever. He was still there in the same position, but now holding on against the wall to keep his self stable.

Something wet soon drop on my hand causing me to lower my head. It was a tear? 

The laughter then stopped and the room became silent. I looked up to see Ryan standing there with a blank expression on his face, but his eyes told me a whole different story. I saw angry as always, but this time, I saw little bit of sadness. I gave him a confused look as he just stood there just looking at me.

"What? You done laughing?" I said, my voice shaking and breaking a little bit, but enough to notice. He still didn't say not one thing. He just looked in my face with that same stupid expression.

What the fuck is wrong with this dude? Does he do this for fun?

Getting tired of the awkward silence I decided to just leave. Picking my bag up off the ground I walked my way to the bathroom exit.  My shoulder bumped his as I walked passed him.

Making my way to the door I grabbed the handle, but I was pulled back and slung against the wall.

"All of fucking want is for you to suffer like I did! That is all I want! Do you know how embarrassing that was huh?! To be the laughing stock on twitter and the most talked about on facebook?" my face balled up at such force those words came out at me. I was so speechless, and all I could do was stare. I opened my mouth, but all that came out was air.

"Do you!?" Ryan's voice roared even louder. I turned my head to the side, because I couldn't even look in his face.

Such anger, such hurt.

I started to hear sobbing coming from him. I slowly turned my head to see Ryan with his head bowed on my chest just letting it all out. Was I suppose to comfort him, or make a run for it?

He looked so..vulnerable.

I raised my hand slowly to pat him on the head. When my hand touched his head, he flinched a little. I quickly took my hand off raising it a little above his head. Trying again I lowered it to his head, and pressed. He didn't move or flinched so that showed me he accepted it. 

Ryan started to sliding down off me a little bit, so in order to keep him in this position I slid with him.

We were on the bathroom floor against the wall as I sat silence, very confused. I don't know, what the hell is going on. How you go to mad, and then start breaking down crying? I don't get it.

Maybe it's because I don't get anyone...

"Ryan?" I said trying to adjust my tone with the mood. 

He raised his head a little to look at me. His eyes were sparkling from the light hitting the water that was filled in his eyes. He really did look vulnerable. 

"Look Ryan, I am sorry for doing what I did, I didn't mean to do it all, it's just you made me so angry because-"

"Because of Dylan?" 

My eyes widened at the fact of him just saying Dylan's name. I turned my head away to stop looking at him due to shock.

"It is.." He got up off me and slid back a little to give me some space. Still looking away from him, I was kind of scared to what he was going to do next. "It's okay Mason, I know."

"How?" 

"I just do." 

"There is nothing going on between Dylan and I Ryan, damn it!" 

"Yes there is!" 

"And if there was, why would you even give a shit!?"

"Because you should fall for that wimp!"

"Then who else is there Ryan?! No one else will!"

"I will Mason! I will!" 

Ryan's lips all of a sudden smashed into mine.  He lent in towards me and started grabbing my neck and pushed me into the kiss. I couldn't kiss him back because I was astonished. 

As Ryan's lips were still connected to mine, he tried to come closer to me, but the bell ranged for Homeroom. Ryan's eyes flew open and he backed away from me. He didn't say a word, but continue to back away. He looked scared, and afraid. I am guessing because he realised what he had just done. All I could do was stare at him with my lips still parted from the kiss.

Ryan got up and ran out the bathroom without a single word leaving me on the floor, thoughtless.