Chapter 13: Losing it

Author's Note: There really isn't much to say to you, but that once again, more people will me appearing in the story. Carry on. 

Mason's POV:

    After what happened in the cafeteria I thought Ryan was about to sit down, but instead he just headed out the door angrily.

    Why did this group have to be such hot heads?

Nate and I got up to go follow him to see what was his problem. He shouldn't get all worked up on Sarah; everyone knows she has some issues. Lets just say she's a weirdo.

Exiting the cafeteria was Ryan leaning against the wall near a trashcan by the one of the school's exit. He looked really angry and I sure didn't want to get involve in it. I was already upset about Dylan and him alone is already a lot to handle on me. I don't feel like adding any wait to my shoulders.

"You okay Ryan?" Nate spoke in a soft and concerned tone.

"What the fuck do you think huh?" Ryan turning his head did not once look at Nate, but landed right on me. He starred at me with such threat and rage that I had swallowed hard and back up a little getting ready for what's coming.

"Why are you looking at me?" I asked with a emotionless look on my face.

He got up of the wall and raised his index finger pointing at me, "Don't play twenty-one questions with me, you know exactly why I am looking at you!"

I rolled my eyes in aggravation, "Then I wouldn't of ask that question wouldn't I?" I gave him a hard stare as he returned one before speaking, "Who do you th-"

"Chill out!" Nate yelled breaking our dispute, "You two are getting way out of hand! Talk it out, not shout it out!"

"Fine. Well let me 'talk' this out." Ryan then walked up close not even giving a shit about my personal space, "Let us talk about how you sat up there and let the little shit yell in your face and you didn't do anything!" his voice raised in volume at every word. I sat there a little stunned at how flared up he was.

"Rya-" Nate tried to but in reminding him, but he was cut off.

"Shut up Nate!" Ryan yelled, but still looking at me with the same amount of threat in his eyes. I turned to see Nate eyes becoming a little watery; he was the weakest out our clique and we did everything to have his back knowing that.

Seeing Nate like that I soon kicked into defense mode. I walked up a little bit more into the little space that was between us as I let out a disgusted look, "When did you become such a dick?"

Ryan eyes widened as I could see a little hurt flash in his eyes as it quickly turned into rising enmity. He then pointed his hand at the cafeteria, "The minute that loser turned you into a pussy." He didn't yell or raise his voice, he simply just spoke with no emotion.

All of a sudden rage and anger sneaked up behind me at the analyzing of what he just said about Dylan. No one, I mean, no one talks that way about him. First you call him a bitch and now you call him a loser? Even though it wasn't as bad as the first one, that was besides that point.

I stiffen like a board trying so hard mentally to cool my self down over and over, but it wasn't working. I think I'm about to lose it.

"M-Mason...um, you OK?" by the sound of that voice I could tell it was Nate and he sounded really concerned. I just ignored him as I continued to give Ryan a baleful stare.

Ryan busted out laughing as spit flew in my face, "You can't be serious Mason! You're defending that loser?"

I didn't speak as he continued to laugh. He had been laughing for a while in my face and I had enough. I had enough of Dylan and had enough of Ryan.

Stop Abusing Me (Under Final Revision)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें