Chapter 6: Drunk Confession

Author's Note: What up people? I am just here to say that I am going to try to be more descriptive. 

Oh and that is a picture of Mathew Aka Matt. 

Dylan's POV:

    "Party!" I yelled at the top of my lungs while everyone cupped their ears and gave then gave me the death glare. I smiled at them and gave them an innocent look. "What?" They turned their heads and continued there conversation leaving me out of it. I sighed and looked out the window.

    I needed to go this party to my mind off him. I thought about him the whole week, as we gave each other the silent treatment. I cared, but at the same time I didn't. Even if I was gay I wouldn't want to be with someone so abusive. How can he just shove me around and hit me. I didn't like that one bit. I sighed a little, but then got myself in check. I needed my thoughts off him and this party was going to help me a lot. 

    "We are her-" I looked away from the window and wondered why did Matt stop? I was soon froze by the appearance of the house. My mouth was hung open as my eyes did not believe one thing it saw. The house was tore up from the floor up. It was indescribable. To give you some detail on what I saw was, there were naked people knocked out on the grown, broken windows, music bumping and blazing so loud all you can hear is the bass as it blazed through your skin into your nervous system making you shiver all over, and so much tolerate paper, what is this Halloween pranks? 

    As the car stopped I looked at Matt's and Sarah's face. I giggled a bit seeing how far their jaws can drop. I took both of my hands and placed one on Sarah's shoulder while the other on Matt's. "You guys ready for this?" while  I gave them determined yet playfully look. 

    Their faces soon turned into a nervous smile trying to study at what was going to happen, now they were looking at me, "You know it." was all they said, then we stepped out the car.

    Clossing the car door and walking I felt like a model as the head lights of the car shined on us as for whoever was looking at us would be saying "Damn, look at that sexiness."  

    As we got closer to the house I soon was seeing a black figure standing there as it looked like he was blocking his eyes from the light I think.  I walked a little faster trying to find out who it was because it looked kind of creepy from my point of view. I slowly stepped into the light with my eyes tightened to focus on that figure.  

    I soon stopped in my tracks as my heart rate raised so fast I swear I was about to catch a heart attack. My eyes so wide that I saw things I couldn't see while they were normal.  

    It was Mason, looking sexy ass ever. I examined his body while I licked my lips then biting them in desire, slowly pulling my self back into reality. 'Come on Dylan cool it! Your here to party and let loose.' I soon fussed at myself, but I wasn't going to get loose if I keep getting tied up around Mason. 

    Relaxing and thinking while walking towards him, I simply figured out to just be calm.

    I was rudely snatched out of my thoughts as I heard an aggravated voice, "What are you doing here?"  I looked up to the most ugliest look I got from him yet. It didn't phase me, not one bit. 

   "What? I can't party?" soon as I said this I looked at my friends as we laughed at how stupid he looked. Walking past him I bumped his shoulder and felt the heat extract from his body to mine as  I  can feel he was getting pissed. I kept walking as my legs feeling kind of weak as I even touched his skin.

    I didn't care if I was gay or straight, all I know was that I was attracted to him. 

    Stepping into the house made me feel like I was in another world; a party world. I heard my song come on as I soon was shot with the urge to dance with all the other people, but I was shocked by the scenery.