Chapter 12: New Boy Consequences

Author's Note: New people are coming in the story! Here a picture of the new boy on the right. (Alex)

Shout Out to: SeriousMoonlight 

Dylan's POV: 

    I had to get out of there. I couldn't be in there any longer with him in that bathroom. I can't believe that bone head was jealous. I thought it was kind of cute at first, but then he took it to the extreme. Janet and I were just friends. Yeah, we both flirted, but that didn't mean anything to us; we already established that. Janet was a cool girl to talk to. We instantly became close for some strange reason when we meet today in the morning. I waved my hand to say hi, and she walked over to me, which soon lead to an amazing conversation.

    After seeing how Mason acted the way he did, it pissed me off, and I mean really bad. When I said those words of not wanting anything to do with him, I was kind of serious, but a part me was screaming out saying I was lying to myself. I just ignored that feeling and walked my ass clean out that door, not wasting my time for his reaction. 

    I guess your wondering where am I now, huh? Well I am where every student belongs in at school, class. If you count Physical Education as a "class" then be my guest. They excused me from dressing out today because I was late. That gave me a little bit of happiness due to the fact I didn't feel like it anyway.

    I am just siting here on the bleachers thinking away as I once again drift of into "La La Land". My head phones were in my ears as music played with my eyes closed. The beats were just flowing into my ears interacting with my eardrums. 

    After about thirty minutes of just sitting here, my butt became really numb so I stood up and start walking up and down the bleachers looking stupid. At this point, I honestly don't give two fucks about what people think, besides everyone was playing basket or volleyball.

    I turned my head to the left to find a guy just sitting there by himself and he looked kind of lonely. A sudden flash of sadness came over me as I stood there looking at him. He had his head down as his blonde hair hung covering his whole face. You could only see the very pale pink color of his lips. It looked like was crying or just got through from crying. 

    Maybe I should go talk to him. 

    But what if he thinks I'm a weirdo?

    Sitting there for about a few minutes just starring at the boy and pondering on my thoughts, I then say what I always say when I can't decide things.

    "Fuck it."

    Getting up from the bleachers and I decided to approach him. I walked slowly getting sweater every time I got closer to him. I usually didn't just make friends like this everyday, so this was kind of new to me.   

    I tapped him on the shoulder then stepped back a little so it wouldn't look like I was creeping all up on him. The boy rose his head with a raised brow. 

    Damn! My mouth flew open as I took a look at his face. This boy is really beautiful. He had amazing, sparkling blue eyes and the face structure of an angel. I don't know how to accurately tell you his face structure, but God did a job well done!

    "Are you going to sit there and droll all day, or say something." I snapped out of my trance to find the boy suddenly had a smirk on his face. The redness from his eyes had gone which I had notice when he rose his head.

    "U-Uh, I was just wondering if every thing's okay?" I said awkwardly with my hand at the back of my neck sctaching slightly.

    "Why wouldn't they be?"