Chapter 3: Strange Feeling

Author's Note: Hello, sorry I haven't updated the story I Was gone for a couple of days, but I am back now with new ideas.

{Warning small amount of BoyxBoy action}

Also that is a picture of Nate to the right. 

Dylan's POV:

      So I'm in second period right now as people keep asking me, 'What happened to your face?' while others just laugh at me. I bet your wondering what happened after Mason hit me. For one thing, it hurt like hell and for the other thing I didn't do anything! Even if I wanted to hit him back, he was already gone when I looked up.

     How could he just hit me like that? What was wrong with him? Why was he on hard with my painful moans? I have so many questions in my head that I want to be answered, but I am scared he is going to slap the shit out of me again. 

    This is what happened after he hit me; I was kind of dazed on the floor as my knees were bent, and I was using my hands for support while my body was turned. I can still hear the echo from the slap ringing in my ears. I felt my face and looked up to see he was gone. I was mad, but I couldn't express it. I only wanted to just cry like a pussy; that freaking hurt!

    As I lifted my body up and looked in the mirror, I saw a huge red mark beneath my eye. My eyes widened in shock as I thought, 'How in the world am I going to explain this to people?' Explain this to my mom---oh wait she wouldn't give a damn if she was in her moods.'

     I walked around in circles trying to think of a perfect lie to tell everybody who asked me. I kept getting distracted as the sound of the smack still echoed in my ear even though it was in the past. 

    After about five minutes I thought of a really good lie. I was going to say that I ran into a wall, because I wasn't paying attention; how does that sound? Fuck it, cause I'm going to go with it anyways. I looked in the mirror one last time as I walked out the bathroom, "He really hit me." I mumbled still in shock touching the spot where he laid his hands on me. 

   I walked back to class and as soon as I opened the door everyone said, "Damn!" as they stretched the word. I rolled my eyes and looked at Mr. Simmons who gave me a suspicious glare. He got up from his desk and asked, "Mr. Smith, what happened?"

    "I ran into a wall," I said under my breath as anger filled me.

    "What?"

    "I said I ran into a wall!" I said raising my voice as people started falling out there seats laughing while others just giggled. Water was forming in my eyes a little because I just so mad, that Mason hit me, and they didn't make things better by laughing their ass off at me; it's just too much you know?

    I probably sound like a straight up bitch right now, but I don't give a fuck! That ass hole should of never hit me, with his fine ass. So here I am now, just sitting in class waiting for the bell to ring in the next ten to twenty minutes---while people keep poking me to ask that same stupid question and laughing at the same stupid answer.

    While waiting, a familiar face walked in as I remembered it from somewhere. I stared at him as he turned to look at me. He just stared for a minute before elbow bumping his friend and laughing. Then it hit me; he was one of Mason's friends, Nate! I just stared as my eyes followed him. He sat next to some guy and they started talking and laughing as he pointed at me. 'Who the fuck is he pointing at?' I wanted to punch the desk so bad, but at the same time, just jump in a hole and never come out. Before I knew it, the bell ranged.

    Fuck man, now I have to be laughed at by more people. This day is going by so awsome for me!

    No.

    I let out a huge breath of air and walked out the door to third period. People where whispering and laughing already, and I haven't even got pass the door yet. Did they know what happened? This school is so messy, I shouldn't be that surprised though. I just walked down the hallway with my head down ignoring the whispers and the laughs trying to hold back tears. I looked up to see Mason was down the hall and was looking at me with a little shock and guilt. Shouldn't he be laughing and dapping his stupid friends off?

    As I walked passed him I couldn't stop a tear from coming from out my eye. When it fell people even laughed harder. I couldn't take it anymore. I started running trying to get away from this stupid school, but instead I just ran to the bathroom again like a fag in which they called me as I ran. 

    I was glad no one was in here it would be so embarrassing to see a teenage boy at my age cry. I went to the stall at the end of the bathroom, closed the stall door, and cried. I felt so pathetic! It's like he made me feel so weak around him. 

    I cried my eyes out while kicking the stall door in extreme anger. They were right, I am a fag, I am a bitch.

    I soon stopped crying as I just sat there trying to make my mind escape to somewhere else. What since is there to cry, does it solve anything?

    No.

    Just as I tried to, I heard a deep ass voice that sounded familiar, "Hello?" I looked through the crack of the stall and saw that it was Mason. What the fuck is this asshole doing here, to hit me again! Without thinking, I let all my emotions just come out. I busted open the stall door and let my thoughts take over, "What the fuck are you doing here? Do you want to come hit me again? Make everyone laugh at me?"

    "I-" as he tried to speak I cut him off.

    "I don't want to hear it dude! You made me look fucking stupid out there. The whole school now is laughing at what you did to me! I never had to go through something like this until now! " He just looked at me with a bored face but a little of concern. I stood there waiting for him to answer as I looked into his eyes. I was getting lost into those eyes of his. I was going into another world until he finally spoke, "I didn't mean to hit you like that, I just wanted for you to back off." He looked at me then quickly looked to the ground. I could see he felt bad so I cooled down. I then remembered the questions I wanted to ask, and I just came out with it but not the way I wanted it to, "Why because you were on hard?" He looked up with his whole face being red from embarrassment. He then turned around and then looked back at me, this time with a serious face expression.

    "Why would you say that?" He responded.

    "Because I saw you fixing your crotch in your pants" 

   "You were spying on me!" he then raised his voice walking towards me. I backed up until I was against the wall. Damn he is like so fine when he's mad. Look at his muscles flexing as he balled his fist, his sexy lips pressing together, those gorgeous green eyes flaring. I just wanted to run my hand though his thick black hair. "I...just saw...when I closed the door," my voice was shaky as I was terrified seeing him so mad, but it was kind of sexy. 

    He soon chuckled as he said, "So you like watching other boys huh?" He then started smiling as I felt hands now wrapping around my waist now my body was being pressed against his. I bit my bottom lip trying to not moan again because I was scared of getting smacked.

    He licked his lips as I watched his eyes darken in lust as if it was taking over control of him. His hands then shifted up under my shirt, rubbing all over my body. "Aaaahhh!" I moaned kind of loud. I am sorry it just felt so good and I couldn't hold it in anymore. I watched his face as his eyes got bigger and darker "You like that?" he said, bending over whispering in my ear. 

    It was so wrong, but felt so right! I couldn't help myself, as I put my hands around his butt and grasped it. "Mmmmm" he growled at me a little. That was so sexy it made me grab it harder. I then moved my face closer to his as I pressed my lips on his. As soon as I did that my body was lifted off the ground as my hands went around his neck, also my feet wrapping around him. 

    We started kissing each other trying to fight for dominance as I opened my mouth for his tongue to enter. When his tongue entered my mouth he soon took over, and it was like he trying to swallow my lips. I pulled back gasping for air as I realized what I have just done.