I Can Do This

Third POV

Pico got off the train in a different part of the city and began a lengthy walk towards a house in a neighborhood filled with kids who love playing outside. At this house, he texted the woman he'd come to meet before ringing the doorbell.

He heard the pitter patter of small feed run toward the door before it swung open."Mom! He's here! Señor Pico is here!"

The little child in a skeleton costumes hopped around, jumping into Pico for a hug."Hey, little man. Miss me?"

"Yes, I do! Pump, Pico is here!" He yelled for his best friend, who appeared out of nowhere, quite literally, to hug Pico from behind."Come inside!" Skid urged him. With two children holding onto him like leaches, Pico entered the house and shut the door behind him.

A woman with long purple hair was running around the house in a frenzy."Where is it?!" She exclaimed in panic.

"Where's what?" Pico asked.

"My wallet! I need my ID to get into work and I can't find it anywhere."

"You mean this thing?" Pump held up a black leather purse wallet."Oh, thank you, honey! Where'd you find it?"

"It was outside."

She was confused but brushed it off as she checked and found everything inside that was supposed to be there.

"Alright, I'm all set. You kids behave, listen to what Pico tells you and no candy today." Lila kissed her sun and shook Pico's hand as she approached the door.

"Awe, why not?" Skid asked sadly.

"Because you had way too much yesterday. Oh, and don't stay out after dark tonight because it's may rain. Okay, love you, bye!" She rushed out and slammed the door behind her.

"So, what do you kids wanna play first?" Pico inquired.

Still holding onto him, they both shouted,"Let's go to the mall!"

~~~

(Y/N) POV

I'd woken up from my nap, but I didn't want to get out of bed. I was curled into a ball under the blanket attempting to hide from the world. My phone had rung about three times, but I didn't have the motivation to answer it.

The door to the bedroom opened and I heard Markus walk in. Through the blanket, he placed his hand on my shoulder."(Y/N), are you alright, princess?"

With sniffles and a head shake, I answer without opening my mouth.

"Oh, hun. I'm sorry. Why don't we go out and have some fun of our own to take your mind off of things?"

I groan as a response.

He refused to take no for an answer. He ripped the blankets off of me, exposing my half naked body and picked me up. I instinctively wrapped my legs around his waist and held on tight as he carried me to the closet to pick out something to wear.

"If it makes you feel any better, you can wear those...other clothes you like." He stated, obviously not happy about it. He put me down in front of the closet standing up before leaving the room to wait for me, leaving me with my privacy.

With a sigh, I begin getting dressed in my outfit from last night, the black leather shorts, the crop top and jacket.

I met him down stairs and went to the kitchen to make something, but he stopped me."Let's go out. On a date!" He says with a cute smile and jogged off to the front door, dragging me behind him.