Apology

(Y/N) POV

"Can I talk to Pico?"

Keith's eyes widen a bit when I ask this. He glances to his right in the direction of the bathroom door. Without a word, he steps back and invites me in. I stand awkwardly beside the door, not sure what to do.

He waits for a moment before he grabs his phone from the bed."I'm gonna go chill with Jen for a bit." He stutters. I nod and he leaves to go across the hall.

My heart races as I hear the door to the bathroom open and out comes Pico with a cold expression. It softens when he locks eyes with me. We stare at each other for what felt like forever before he clears his throat."(Y/N), I-I'm sorry."

"Me too." I hastily reply. We both approach each other before meeting in the middle of the room for a tight hug. It wasn't short like other times, this embrace was long, passionate and warm. I didn't want to let go.

"You're right. I need to learn to control myself." He says, his warm breath tickling my ear and sending a shiver down my spine."I promise, I'll never do anything to make you uncomfortable again."

"No, you were right about me being ungrateful. You stuck your neck out for me and I yelled at you for it. I really do appreciate you, Pico. I always have." I tucked my face into his chest. The smell of his cologne was familiar and calming to me.

"Does that mean you forgive me?" He pulls away and looks me in the eyes, his arms still wrapped firmly around my waist. Instead of answering, I absentmindedly start leaning closer to his face, as does he, closing the gab between us.

His breath brushed lightly against my lip the closer he got. From the first touch of his lip to mine, my heart nearly exploded. He finally pressed his lips to mine, and I melted like ice cream on a hot pavement. His grip on my waist got tighter, squeezing our bodies together, my boobs almost going numb from the tightness of the embrace.

My hand cups his cheek and he brings both hands up to do the same, stepping closer as if not hugging my waist meant we were drifting apart. Breathing got heavier as it was becoming harder to breathe from the intensity of the kiss.

We ultimately chose oxygen and broke the kiss for a brief moment.

"I never wanna fight with you again." He says lowly, touching my nose with his own."Same here." I agree with a giggle before he kisses me again. He moves his arms to my waist again, hoisting me up to carry me over to a bed. I wrap my legs around his waist and allow him to take over and do whatever he wants.

But then the door opens. We both freeze and look up, seeing Keith standing there with blood red cheeks."Do you mind?" Pico asks sarcastically.

"Actually, I do. That's my bed." He points out to us. Pico sighs before picking me up bridal style and turning around to set me on his own bed.

"Happy now?"

"Yes. You kids have fun." He picks up what appears to be his wallet from his bed and leaves. Before Pico can climb on top of me again, Keith likes his head back in."Use protection." And leaves.

"And clean up your mess!" He tells through the door. At this point I'm just laughing."Go away!" Pico yells and we can hear his footsteps disappear down the hallway.

"Well, I'm pretty sure the sexual mood is gone now." I muster between laughs.

He admitted defeat before laying down on his back right beside me."If that's the case, you mind if I replace it with a not-so-happy mood?"

"What does that mean?"

"I mean...I think I'm ready to tell you that thing from before. The reason I'm a hitman."