Party Time!

My eyes fluttered open when I heard soft breathing beside me and felt it blowing on my forehead, gently moving my hair which tickled my skin. I look up, seeing Pico's sleeping face above me.

The memories came flooding back to me. Just hours earlier we had done the deed.

And it. Was. AMAZING.

My heart fluttered and raced in my chest just thinking about it. Blush appeared across my face as I remembered what we did. His smirking face, the sweat making his skin glisten, his deep voice. I soon realized that he was still shirtless while underneath the blanket.

But he hadn't removed the necklace I gave him. That made me pretty happy.

My eyes looked around the room, which was now dark. The sun had set and it looked to be pretty late. I reached over to the night stand behind me for my phone to check the time, but stopped when I felt pain in my back.

"Fuck!" I hissed as quietly as I could.

"Mm...(Y/N), what's wrong?" Pico asks with his deep and groggy voice that made my heart twinge.

"My back kinda hurts." I whisper to him, returning to my original position to make the pain stop.

"Oh...my bad."

My cheeks go red again, luckily it's dark so he can't see me. His eyes were closed anyway.

He snakes an arm around my waist and pulls me closer to him, bringing our bare chests together."What time is it?" I ask.

"Bed time. Go back to sleep."

With a giggle, I comply and shut my eyes again, only to be startled by the door opening suddenly. Pico and I both jolt up to see Keith standing there, the light from the hallways bleeding into the room and nearly blinding us.

"Bro, chill with that. Shut the door." Pico grabbed the blanket and held it up to my chest. I'd totally forgotten and grabbed the cloth to cover myself.

"Sorry, I didn't know y'all were sleep."

"Do you see the sun anywhere, bitch?"

"It's 8:30, pipe down."

Pico sighs, glaring at Keith who came in, shut the door and flicked on the lights. The sudden change in brightness made my eyes burn and I cover them with my hands for a moment until they adjust.

"So, there's a pool party tonight. Y'all down?" He says, grabbing his swim trunks from his suitcase. Pico turns to me for my answer, still obviously tired."Uh, yeah sure. Sounds fun."

"Awesome! Cause, I've gone too long without performing and I'm going through withdrawal, and I need my dancers." He says and winks at me.

"Like you can't perform with one dancer." I scoff.

"I can, but it looks so uneven. Two heads are better than one."

"Okay, whatever. Hurry up and get out." Pico shooed him away, holding the blanket over my chest still. With a grin, he takes another glance at the ginger before leaving with his swim trunks in hand. Pico get out of the bed and stretches his arms above his head. I was too nervous to move since I was naked.

Not bra and undies. I mean, butt ass naked.

I was blushing furiously at this fact, also the fact that Pico was wearing nothing but boxers and I couldn't take my eyes away from his 𝖋𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖑𝖞 𝖙𝖔𝖓𝖊𝖉 body. The few scars he had around his abdomen made him even hotter.

"You gonna get dressed?" He asks, his eyes half open as he turned to me. I only stutter as I look down. His cheeks go red when he realizes."Right." He digs his green shirt with dark green sleeves out of his bag and hands it to me. I slip the shirt over my upper half and stand up. The shirt luckily covers my butt, enough to look like a short dress.

When he turns back around to me, his cheeks go red and he tries to cover it with his forearm.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"N-nothing." He stutters. I smirk and walk closer to him, hook the hem of the shirt on my finger and slightly lift it up.

"Tell me. Does it look weird?" I add a hint of whining to my voice and look up at him innocently. He instantly grabs my shoulders and looked dead in my eyes.

"You'd better stop, or we won't make it to the party." He says threateningly. Having won the battle, I happily walk across the hall and Jenna opens the door, gasping when she sees me.

She pulls me in and shuts the door quickly."Where are your pants girl? We're still technically in public."

"I only came across the hall. It's literally two feet." I walk over to my bed and bring my suitcase on top of it, digging through it to find my swimsuit. I change quickly as Keith was coming out if the bathroom.

"Looking good, babe." He kisses her before we all meet Pico in the hall holding our silk skirts in his hands."You ladies left these behind the other day." He smirks, handing Jenna her skirt but taking the time to tie mine for me. With his arms around me and his face so close, I couldn't resist kissing his cheek.

"Did I just see what I just saw, or am I tripping?" She started freaking out.

Uh oh, I though with a sigh.

"EEEEEEEEEKKK!!!!" she squeals, causing our ears to ring."I did it! They're together! In your face!" She points to Keith dramatically, dancing and swinging her silk skirt in the air wildly.

"In his face about what?" Pico asks. She freezes and laughs nervously."I kinda bet Keith I could get you guys together before Christmas."

"Actually, I got the girl all on my own. Neither of you win. So you can suck me." He flips them off before walking to the elevator. I quietly follow him and grab hold of his hand.

~~~

We reach the pool area and I drop my jaw in surprise. It was decorated with LED lights, even the pool was glowing different colors thanks to water proof LED strips at the bottom. The hot tub was packed with people, the chairs were taken up and waiters and waitresses were carrying drunks and snacks around.

In the corner of the area, a good distance away from the water was a DJ and his set up.

"This actually looks pretty cool." I comment. I feel a hand tug at mine. A soft, furry one. I smile and turn to see my friend Kapi. He wore a deep blue pair of swim trunks with a white T-shirt.

"Hey there."

"Hi, Kapi." I reach up and scratch behind his ear again.

~~~

Third POV

Kapi notices (Y/N), her fingers intertwined with Pico's. His heart drops, but he musters a smile. He was happy for her, but disappointed that he wasn't the source of that happiness.

Pico notices her scratching Kapi and petting him and he freezes. Before he could glare at Kapi, the cat smiles and gives a thumbs up. He nods as a thank you to his new friend.

The party commences. Loud music, risque dancing, and some swimming in between. Two men walk through the doors of the party, who Pico immediately recognizes and groans loudly."Why are you two still here?! The investigation is over, the elevator is fixed, go home!" He exclaims.

"Watch it, strawberry bitch cake!" John retorts. This time he and Steve weren't in uniform or armor, just normal pool party clothes and sunglasses.

"You look like a bitch wearing shades at night." Pico insults."You look like a bitch no matter what you wear, HA!"

"That's why you're ugly and nobody likes you." Steve says, earning a high five from his best friend.

Is it just me, or do they sound exactly the same? (Y/N) thinks to herself.

Over by the DJ, Keith requests a song and tells Jenna to find her dance partner.

The night is filled with fun and serves as the perfect distraction.....