Tracking

Third POV

Only four days until the big vacation.

(Y/N), Jenna and Keith woke up on the floor of the living room in the Dearest mansion, yawning and stretching.

"Ah, last night was fun. I totally kicked your asses." Jenna said, turning over on her stomach to face her friend and her boyfriend.

"You did not," Keith rebuttals."I took you down numerous times."

"Oh please, we can all agree I was the champion of last night's Smash tournament." (Y/N) smirked proudly.

"Is that so? Fight me, right now to prove it." Keith said, reaching for the switch controller.

"Babe, I love you. But even I have to admit you were in last place." Jenna giggled.

Their conversation continued, Jenna and Keith arguing back and forth as (Y/N) drifted back to sleep. Jenna noticed and pulled Keith to his feet and into the kitchen.

"Wanna see the bikini I bought her for our vacation?" She asked with a devious smirk."It's bound to make Pico drool for her." She shoved her phone in his direction and he gasped.

"Awe!" Keith clasped his hands together."It's so cute. Our little girl is growing up so fast."

"Right! She's gonna love it!"

"Is this also a part of your devious plot to hook her up with Pico?" Keith smirks. Jenna rolled her eyes, letting out a quiet duh."And I'm expecting a 100% original song written entirely by you when I win." She pokes his chest tauntingly.

He simply rolls his eyes."You're not winning this bet. There's no way in hell you'll get them together by Christmas."

She flips her hair with no oral response, slapping him in the face with her soft brown locks on purpose and leaving the kitchen, returning to the living room and turning on the TV to see low volume.

~~~

On the other side of town, the trio are walking down the street in total silence with Darnell far in front. Pico and Nene watch him as he walks slowly, hands shoved in his pockets and silently sniffling to himself.

With this new found info, Pico found himself confused. Refusing a business deal doesn't warrant being shot to death. There has to be more to this that we aren't seeing... He thinks to himself as they walk.

"I know that look," Nene says."Whatcha got?"

"We gotta find out who those guys were so we can track down who they work for. But how to find the killers..." He trails off. Darnell stops in his tracks, rubbing tears from his face before he turns around.

"We need to track down all the dealers we can. I'll call up my guy and ask him for as many names as I can." He says.

"That would take too long. We should corner them next time they arrive down here. We may need to plan a stake out." Nene suggests. Pico nods in agreement.

"When?" Darnell inquires and Nene looks to Pico for an answer.

"Tomorrow night. We meet at the train station and come back. Not too close, though. We should let Kyle in on the plan too. But only him. Having too many people in on it could mess something up." Pico explains.

With the three of them on the same page, they all went home. Pico rode the train back to the part of town where he lives and entered his small apartment.

He rummaged through his kitchen to find something to eat when his phone rang.

"Yo, Pico here."