Vacation!

(Y/N) POV

It was finally time! The four of us survived the boring day by napping, gaming, binging, and chatting with each other.

Pico slept at Keith's placed with their packed bags and both met Jenna and I at her house early in the morning.

"Wohoo! It's finally time to go!" Jenna shouted.

"Why are you so excited? As if you don't go to these places with your folks all the time." Pico shrugged with his single bag over his shoulder.

"You wanna know how my folks made all this money? By working. They work so much, we almost never take vacations. They go out of the country for their anniversary once a year." She explained."Well, aside from visiting my grandparents a few years back in Hawaii."

The three of us listen to her story of her trip to Hawaii, but my mind drifted off, as did my eyes.

They drifted over to Pico, who stood beside me, towering over me silently as he listened.

"Anyway, enough of that. Tony!" She called, making the red demon man appear."Pretty please help us carry our stuff to the limo?" She asked with a puppy face. He nods with a small smile and picks up both our suitcases. Keith carries his own and Pico takes his backpack to the car and keeps it in his lap.

Of course, the lovey dovey couple sat together, so Pico and I sat on the other side in the back of the limo. There was a cooler built into the interior, so cold water and drinks was available to us to combat the heat.

"So, how'd you guys get through yesterday?" Pico asked me."Anything we could think of. We even tried playing cards for a while, but we got bored pretty quick and turned the tv back on." I laughed.

"You had it better than us. The landlord of the apartment had to shut off the power cause the wiring was all messed up in someone's unit, so we had about six hours if no tv, music, or anything. It was impossibly hot and there was no way we could fall asleep to nap the boredom away."

"Ouch." I winced at his story.

"Ugh, don't remind me." Keith groaned, making me laugh.

"You guys could've just come over." Jenna said, laugh in at them for sitting through torture when there was an easy solution.

They both face palmed, making Jenna and I burst into a fit of uncontrollable laughter. The boys were clearly embarrassed at their stupidity, but we couldn't help it.

As the limo drove on the highway, I stared out the window at everything my eyes would land on. The drive had gone a bit quiet, aside from small chatter from Keith and Jenna.

The ride lasts a couple short hours that were nothing compared to yesterday. When the vehicle stopped, we were sitting in front of a massive hotel.

We exited the limo and Mr. Tony helped carry our luggage, tipping the bellhop who awaited us to tell him where to go. Standing outside the building, we damn near break our necks looking up at it.

"Holy. Shit." Pico says in shock, leaning back slightly to see the top of the building.

"This place is huge." I gasp.

"It looks even better on the inside, so hurry it up, people!" Jenna said. We follow her inside, gasping at the massive lobby lounge area and all the rich people walking around inside. Being surrounded by all these people made me a bit uncomfortable, as my past experiences in sophisticated places with stuck up rich folk were less than ideal. By reflex, I grabbed onto something, a hand to be precise.

I assumed this hand was Jenna's since I always hold her hand when I'm nervous and were together, but this hand was much larger, much rougher and it wasn't holding me back. I look up to see Pico eyeing me with confusion.