━ zhongli, tartaglia ; favor

Smut ; requested

Modern AU where Tartaglia and Zhongli are your bosses.

Welcome to the life of a secretary,

"Everyone, please get up we have an event scheduled next week, so let's do our best." You said, as you helped Lisa organize books. This is your job, organizing things and making sure everything looks presentable and perfect. Everyone loves you, and you return the feelings to your coworkers. So hearing you give commands, nobody minded at all. They all simply got up, smiled and left to do their work.

After Lisa thanked you, you left and went straight to your table, right in front of your bosses' room. One of them soon came out as you were typing away. "Busy there, miss?" a voice called you. You stopped typing and looked up to meet the dead eyes of your boss, Tartaglia.

"Halfway done sir, I'm organizing the meetings for tomorrow." You said, he simply nodded. "Well, can those wait?" He asked, you pressed your lips together. "Well yes, however-"

"Perfect. In the office. Now." Not saying another word, he went back to his office. You were left speechless, you sighed and finished a little more work, which, future you would be thankful for by the way. Then you knocked on the door blocking the ways between you and your bosses. The door has a specific glass window next to it, allowing people inside to see outside, but blocking the people from outside from seeing inside. Zhongli opened the door and faintly smirked when he saw you.

You saw Tartaglia sit on his chair with his legs up on the table. "Took you long enough." He said, sounding slightly annoyed. "Sorry, sir." You apologized. He gestured you to come closer with his fingers, and you obeyed. He got closer and whispered, "I'll have you know, that when I said "Now" I meant right this instant." You felt your cheeks heating up a little at the distance, feeling his breath on your ear, but you nodded. "Yes, sir."

He chuckled and leaned back on his chair. You pressed your lips together and finally asked, "What did you need me for, sir?" You heard shuffling behind you before a blindfold covered your eyes. "I think you know why, hm?" A deep voice said. That was none other than Zhongli.

"Do you like playing games, doll?" Tartaglia asked, you answered. "Yes..?" You couldn't see it but he smiled in approval, "Good. Well now, let's see how much you know about the people the work for."

You heard footsteps and shuffling before a pair of lips met yours, they were warm yet cold, but smooth. It was easy to say that anyone would love a peck from them everyday. "E-EH?! Who.. was that..?" You spun around. "Guess." They both said. You thought for a while, inhaling and exhaling. "..Tartaglia." You hear an amused chuckle.

"That's right! That was me." He said giving you another peck.

.

.

.

After a few long minutes of teasing, you hand enough and let out a whine, which both chuckled at.

Childe, or well, Tartaglia placed his lips on yours, and in response you kissed back. Feeling Zhongli's fingers draw lines in your entrance, making you moan into the kiss with your other boss. They took your blindfold off, which now allowed you to see how they were out of their suits and you can see their defined muscles. And you were only in your undergarments.

That was it, hearing your sweet voice letting out lewd noises were just the thing they wanted, now finally having enough, Zhongli drew back his fingers licked his fingers while winking at you to tease one last time before he started licking your entrance, occasionally sucking your inner thighs, leaving marks.

As Zhongli was focused on your lower body parts, Tartaglia kept pleasuring your upper parts, such as nibbling your breast, sometimes pinching your nipples, and whispering inappropriate things in your ears.

You were panting, a moaning mess, and they had no mercy. Finally they seem to have gotten bored and finally you felt yourself getting filled up from both front and back. Tartaglia was behind you and Zhongli infront, he took the chance to crash your lips and explore your mouth. As for Tartaglia, he was slowly rocking his hips, making you moan into the kiss.

They both started thrusting. They always worked together, so it was no surprise they had good rythm and telepathy. Whenever Zhongli pulled out, Tartaglia would thrust in, and so it is the opposite.

Drools were starting to drip down your face, and feeling both their hands on your body felt like heaven. This was supposed to be a one time thing, they would call you to relieve some stress, but they wanted more and more. And, whose to say you didn't feel the same?

.

.

.

A phone had rung, right in the middle of everything.

Zhongli picked up and made a sound of disappointment after closing it. "Come on, Tartaglia, we have to go." He simply said, Tartaglia sighed in annoyance, muttering things under his breath before they both dressed up, making sure they each looked presentable and left.

They left you alone in their office.

.

You made the decision to dress up and get back to work, and so you did. Complete most of the tasks, organize files, make sure everything is ready for the upcoming celebration, event and all that.

As you were typing away, a shadow towered over you and a file of papers made its way down your chin, lifting it up and you saw your bosses again,

"Well? Why don't we finish where we left off?"

A/N:

I finally edited this!
Also, please do not attempt on actually dating your boss, I don't know how it works where you are, but not everything is worth losing a job for