━ childe ; lines crossed

Smut ; Requested

Warning: public sex and humiliation, Please beware before reading this- Also this is electro Childe (the second one, not the third one-)

AU where everything is the same but it's a kinda spy AU ✨

You stood in the midst of the crowd, trying to hide and blend in. You were supposed to be spying on the enemy, but now, you find yourself being the one spied on. You can feel a pair of eyes following you and the fear just kept building  up in you. There were a lot of people, so you were surprised they still have you in sight.

"You're supposed to blend in." You heard from your listening device. That was Diluc, the hacker of the team. He's been watching you through the CCTVs in the building.

"I know, kinda hard when you have people following you you know?" You spat. You couldn't see it but you just knew he rolled his eyes.

Just then you bumped into someone. You fell backwards but an arm had kept you from falling.

"Oh, hey there girlie, what's the hurry?" He said. You opened you eyes and saw a ginger-haired male with blue eyes.

"Hello, sorry, I wasn't paying attention." You replied, ignoring his question. You bowed and thanked him, as you were about to leave, he grabs your wrist.

You turned around and tried to pull your hands back but he was holding it firmly.

"What are you doing?! Go back, go back!"  Diluc said. The device in your ear made little lights everytime someone spoke to you, so of course the ginger noticed this. He looked at your ear and you quickly covered in with your hands.

You tried to play it off, "I-is there something in my ear? ..This is embarrassing, could you give me a moment?" You say, pretending like you forgot to do something.

The blue eyed man then held your wrist tighter making you wince in pain. "So... tell me..." He leaned closer to your ear. "Would you like to join me to perform on stage?"

What you were clueless to was why he whispered it so close. Diluc however panicked, maybe he found out about the listening device. He knew that was Tartaglia, or better known as Childe. He was the one you were both looking for.

But you didn't know this, you've never seen him at all. You only heard about him, never his appeareance or anything. The only thing you knew was his name, origin city and that he is trouble.

Now, if Diluc tells you to decline, that will seem suspicious and the chase will continue, thus putting your organization in danger. But if he tells you to accept.. only God knows what he'll do.

You thought of that too, and so the only thing to do was accept and pray that he doesn't do anything too bad.

"..Why not." You said, accepting his invite. He smirked and dragged you to the stage in the middle, where everyone could see.

Childe took a seat on the chair that was placed there and leaned his elbow on the arm rest, then leaning his head on his palm, looking bored.

"Well? Aren't you going to strip now?" He said, crossing his legs.

You gaped your mouth. Diluc who was watching was also in shock. He stared at the screen, half expecting you to slap him and deny that.

He was more shocked to see you nodding your head after hearing Childe say something like "Don't look like that. Now do it."

You started, taking off the blazer, then slowly unbuttoning the shirt, leaving it on and taking your pants off, and then letting the ubuttoned shirt slide off your shoulders and arms.

The crowd watched curiously, and Diluc? He still watched, mouth wide open, not believing you were actually listening to the enemy.

You were now in your undergarments, you turned around to look at the ginger and see him lick his lips.

"Touch yourself." He said, again bluntly.

You then slid your finger in your panties, slowly rubbing it and pressing your thighs together.

You heard a small 'Tch' before Childe came up behind you and grabbed your wrist again.

He slid your panties down to your ankles, leaving your pussy in display for everyone in the crowd. He spanked your ass, leaving a red mark. Diluc looked away, flustered at the screen.

He then held your hand firmly and pushed your fingers into your hole, quickly thrusting it in and out.

You tried to hold back moans but Childe didn't allow that, he slid his other hand in your bra and pinched your nipples, making you scream at the jolting pleasure.

He kept thrusting your fingers in and out, with no mercy whatsoever.

When you were about to reach your climax, he stopped.

And without warning, he pushed his fingers, deep inside of you.

A low chuckle escaped him, seeing you moan, whimper and pant.

"Now, do you want to see what made people obey me?" He said.

You kept panting, not able to give him an answer. But whatever you answered, he'd show you anyway, so you couldn't really decline.

He activated his electro powers and sent jolts and vibrations of pleasure all over your body.

Your moans got louder and louder. Everyone in the crowd now had their hands in their sex and rubbing their thighs together.

He kept activating it, and you kept screaming in pleasure. You reached your third climax.

He laughed at your state. Your flushed face, drool dripping off your mouth, tears streaming down your face and your cum all over the stage floor.

After one last huge electrocution he pulled his fingers out and licked them.

He pulled you and sat back on his chair.

Unzipping his pants, he then urged you to kneel in front of him. You could only listen, and the public humiliation was making you tear up even more.

He cooed and grazed his fingers across your cheeks.

"Now...suck it my dear." He said, lifting your chin up to meet his eyes.

You swallowed and nodded and started by kitten licking his length. He let out a breath and let you do your thing.

You then took in his length, not even half way in and you already felt like gagging.

He tossed his head back at the pleasure, grabbing a fistful of your hair, slowly bobbing your head up and down then picking up pace.

Everyone grabbed their phones out and started recording, seeing this you tried to pull away but Childe only pushed your head down, keeping it still.

More tears came out of your eyes.

He kept abusing your mouth, and gave a small kick at your pussy sending pleasure to your body.

After hours of it, he finally reached his orgasm and filled your mouth. He grabbed you by your cheeks, "Swallow it."

You swallowed.

"Open." He said, and you opened your mouth, seeing no drop of his own fluid left in your mouth he spat in your mouth and ordered you to swallow.

You obligated and he nodded at you, decided he was done and simply walked off the stage, leaving your naked figure there.

Everyone stared at you and you tried to cover your body with the clothes all over stage.

Though, that had no point now, cause after what everyone saw.....