━ diluc ; play with fire

a/n: i woke up today, listening to my playlist, suddenly having my crushing on diluc moment. im sorry albedo.

*this is basically reader, diluc, kaeya and klee out for a day together. and my favourite thing ever, kaeya and diluc brotherly fluff because i think they should just get on good terms already.

[ fluff ; sort of tangled au but im straying away kinda? * klee is your younger sister. ]

You quickly ran trying to catch up with Klee as she basically leaped and bounced everywhere around the festival. Usually you'd be too busy to celebrate with her, so she saw this as a once in a lifetime event. Still, you've known enough from gossip of the activities to offer a few options, and Klee had selected to go investigate the chalk drawings. You and her are both on your knees gleefully participating in the community event, hands covered in colorful chalk dust. Klee had asked for red, red, more red and.. even more red? You had gotten the white and teal chalks.

You were both laughing as you drew along with other people, unaware of the two brothers who've made their appeareance on the scene. Kaeya glanced over at the redhead and saw him with an expression that said he was supposed to be somewhere else and yet somehow found himself tangled up in such situation.

"Lighten up, Master Diluc, look, they're having fun." Kaeya pointed at Klee and yourself. Diluc glared at the honorific. "I don't know why I've been dragged here, by you especially. I do not intend on attending these events. I'm a bartender, not a babysitter for a  manchild and a child child." He crossed his arms over his chest, looking at the direction his brother was pointing at. "Ah, so you are implying that a day of you and that love interest of yours is what you needed?" Kaeya teased, noticing how Diluc only pointed out "babysitting" him and Klee.

"Ouch. Even after the pinky promise you made?" Kaeya said dramatically. "That was for the reason of safety and guiding. Not  for you." Diluc replied. By now you've heard their bickering and registered their presence. "Sir Kaeya, Master Diluc." You waved with a smile, they both waved back. Klee heard you mention their names and jumped, she appread in between Kaeya and Diluc and tugged on their arms.

"Come join us!" She said, placing a red chalk onto Diluc's palms, and another red chalk on Kaeya's, intending her favourite colour to be the colour choice for them. You mentally noted how she now had seven red chalks and assumed she'd gotten three more from.. the crying children who were asking for their red chalks back..? You walked over to them and offered a blue one, a purple one and a yellow one. "Here you go, you can have these." You smiled, extending your hand which held the chalks. They shook their head, saying they wanted a red one, because apparently they all dreamt of getting a pyro vision one day.

"A pyro vision? Well, who said the other elements aren't as cool, if not cooler?" You said, putting out the blue one and pointing at Kaeya. They all averted their eyes and see him with his cryo vision. "And if not, stronger?" You now put out the yellow one, spotting Noelle, the three children saw her with her geo vision, she saw you and bowed, smiling sweetly as you waved back at her. "And more..shocking?" You finally, said now taking the purple chalk and showed them your electro vision. Their eyes glistened with new happiness as they chose their desired colour, well, it isn't as if getting a vision is as simple as selecting a variety of chalks let alone colours. But, they were children and you didn't want to ruin that. Who knows, they may be able to acquiare a vision in the upcoming future.